Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

She definitely seems interested. But may be for MJ, he will marry Ayra

Mj's bro will marry zaid's sis because there is one pic from mein where she is wearing bridal dress.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . Yumhaj photo shoots and posters were a class apart . This can’t beat those,though ….

We r not comparing

Neither do we want an overdose of a couple of whom we already had an overdose already

God I m so over TB

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

IKR 🤔I'm really bored of seeing Wahaj everywhere. I have been a fan of Wahaj those days sy when he was underrated as an actor and people didn't know about him. He really needs to take a long break Imo.

I m not bored of wahaj surprisingly coz he has this amazing ability of becoming the character that I forget it's the same actor playing multiple roles in dramas aired simultaneously

Murtasim and Saad never crossed paths

Neither is now 22 qadam and Mein

He is extremely talented and lucky at the same time in 2023

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m not bored of wahaj surprisingly coz he has this amazing ability of becoming the character that I forget it's the same actor playing multiple roles in dramas aired simultaneously

Murtasim and Saad never crossed paths

Neither is now 22 qadam and Mein

He is extremely talented and lucky at the same time in 2023

Same thoughts 😆

I m glad that the guy is getting his due. His characters r different from each other.

Originally posted by: pickachu

Mj's bro will marry zaid's sis because there is one pic from mein where she is wearing bridal dress.

Maybe he will also marry Ayra or leave Zaid's sis on alter🤔

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Maybe he will also marry Ayra or leave Zaid's sis on alter🤔

He may leave zaid's sis but not on altar because in promo when zaid and mj got married after dua, zaid looked at ayra shockingly who was standing infront of them.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same thoughts 😆

I m glad that the guy is getting his due. His characters r different from each other.

. . Same here . I am absolutely not bored watching him ..and it’s not his fault that everyone wants to cash in on his popularity… 22 qadam was shot long before but it’s been shown now …if I have a problem watching any particular actor , I just don’t watch their shows no matter who the other leading FL or ML are , like for example I don’t like Hania so despite Wahaj being in the show I didn’t watch it … and I love Yumna but since I don’t like Farhan ( he is a great actor , I am sure but for some weird reason I can’t stand him ) I won’t be watching Gentleman . So if some one has a problem with Wahaj then they don’t have to watch .
Navyya thumbnail

They'll fight like cats and dogs, I am telling you 😂

. . Oh yes .. bring it on . I am all set for it 😂
Navyya thumbnail

Zaid's sis will definitely marry him but I feel that there will be twist where his sis will die then maybe ayra will marry him 🤔.

There is one funeral scene so either zaid's sis or ayra will die.

. . I have a feeling that funeral was for MJ’s dad
Navyya thumbnail

I have seen one bts where wahaj is wearing white shirt and he was looking devastated and it was a funeral scene.

There is also one scene in one of the promo which i think is continuation of that scene where zaid is closing door and there was darkness in whole house and he was wearing same white shirt and looking angry and hurt.

. . Oh I see . In that case it could be his sister