Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

I feel like Zaid's sis will commit suicide and add something more in Zaid's misery. I don't think Zaid and his father are going to fight with each other for Ayra only. I think something more will happen to create a rift between father and son.

Maybe i m getting Bala vibes from this show πŸ˜†.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I have seen one bts where wahaj is wearing white shirt and he was looking devastated and it was a funeral scene.

There is also one scene in one of the promo which i think is continuation of that scene where zaid is closing door and there was darkness in whole house and he was wearing same white shirt and looking angry and hurt.

Again suffering of Wahaj's character

I hope he goes in savage mode then

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Again suffering of Wahaj's character

I hope he goes in savage mode then

Lol! He will suffer initially but then he will make others suffer if its going somewhere in line with Bala πŸ˜†.

1263643 thumbnail

Maybe i m getting Bala vibes from this show πŸ˜†.

I didn't watch that serial. Just by reading it's story I got trauma. It was very dark themed 😡

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I didn't watch that serial. Just by reading it's story I got trauma. It was very dark themed 😡

Yeah and I feel that this show is dark themed but not on that level.

Is the shoot for this show still going on?

1263643 thumbnail

Ayeza said she is excited for today's episode as it is going to be a bomb. I wonder what would be the twist πŸ€”

1263643 thumbnail

Yeah and I feel that this show is dark themed but not on that level.

Is the shoot for this show still going on?

It's getting wrapped up now maybe. Normally a shoot goes on for 3 months and I think two months are already done

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

The thing is he did not act in all the shows back to back. For eg 22 qadam was shot 3 years ago. I guess it's just a coincidence that all his shows are being telecasted back to back. But also, if he gets shows he will obviously do it. Afterall you know the nature of this industry. So good for him na. People like him. They want to see him

IKR πŸ€”I'm really bored of seeing Wahaj everywhere. I have been a fan of Wahaj those days sy when he was underrated as an actor and people didn't know about him. He really needs to take a long break Imo.
pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Ayeza said she is excited for today's episode as it is going to be a bomb. I wonder what would be the twist πŸ€”

There will be no twist.I think so she is excited because she did work hard for portraying mj's breakdown anger etc so she is excited for people reaction to it.

Today's epi will all be about mj's reaction and actions regarding the divorce.I wonder how she will get attracted towards zaid and want to marry him after all this.I feel that they will get married before 10th episode because real story will start after this.

Originally posted by: Navyya

. I thought Zain’s sis was going to marry him ?

She definitely seems interested. But may be for MJ, he will marry Ayra