Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

There is a scene in Mubashira's solo teaser where she is holding a glass of water and shouting that you have no idea how mad I can become. Someone is banging her room door and if that person is Zaid then I think both will drive each other crazy with their antics. ๐Ÿ˜‚

They'll fight like cats and dogs, I am telling you ๐Ÿ˜‚

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I don't think so they will glorify ego of anyone because the very starting dialogue of the show talks about different between ego and self respect.So it is the whole theme of the show that how ego destroys everything. Either the show will end on this note or they will show how by letting go off ego u can save ur life from getting destroyed.

Bold:- I hope they show this ending. There is already too much tragedy going on around me, I can't bear watching it. The sadist in me is dead from a week ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I want both of them to be grey so there is unpredictable factor. They will definitely drive each other crazy.I feel that zaid's character will not be a doormat.

Yes. Both should be on equal standing and tit of tak thing. Should not be a chance for sympathising with only one of them.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But I feel like it won't be Zaid's. MJ's obviously 2nd. But Azekah will marry MJ's bro I think

. I thought Zainโ€™s sis was going to marry him ?
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Navyya

Zaid's sis will definitely marry him but I feel that there will be twist where his sis will die then maybe ayra will marry him ๐Ÿค”.

There is one funeral scene so either zaid's sis or ayra will die.

1263643 thumbnail

Zaid's sis will definitely marry him but I feel that there will be twist where his sis will die then maybe ayra will marry him ๐Ÿค”.

There is one funeral scene so either zaid's sis or ayra will die.

Funeral scene? Where?

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Yes. Both should be on equal standing and tit of tak thing. Should not be a chance for sympathising with only one of them.

Yeah I m tired of watching two extremes with husband is dominating or wife is dominating in such relationship.I want both of them to be on equal footing.

1263643 thumbnail

Yeah I m tired of watching two extremes with husband is dominating or wife is dominating in such relationship.I want both of them to be on equal footing.

I'm hoping for the same.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

I feel like Zaid's sis will commit suicide and add something more in Zaid's misery. I don't think Zaid and his father are going to fight with each other for Ayra only. I think something more will happen to create a rift between father and son.

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I have seen one bts where wahaj is wearing white shirt and he was looking devastated and it was a funeral scene.

There is also one scene in one of the promo which i think is continuation of that scene where zaid is closing door and there was darkness in whole house and he was wearing same white shirt and looking angry and hurt.