Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1263643 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

If you ask me, I am Very interested to see their dynamics after marriage and also the events leading to their marriage..

I also want MJ to start falling for him first (If at all there is any love angle)

Then Zaid can tame the shrewπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MJ disrespects everyone on the basis of having more money than them. Like Mohid used to work as CFO which meant that he wasn't living for free still she was having an arrogant behavior with him. I'm glad he got freedom.

Zaid is having an equal status so definitely MJ will have to find some authentic reason to put him down. I also want MJ to fall first and Zaid to only fall for her when she starts to become humble.

Originally posted by: pickachu

I have seen people with such personality so I like MJ ka character.I wonder how her attitude will change because there was voice-over in one promo where her father says that u r not same bold and attitude wale girl anymore.So I think that her personality will calm along with time. I don't like her husband and friend.Her husband could divorce her long ago but for boosting his ego, he gave her divorce in such a way. Her friend is getting benefits from her that's why she is not leaving her side.So they both r selfish and I don't feel sorry for either of them.

Yes. About friend I agree. She was letting MJ buy everything for her.. enjoying luxuries.

For husband I agree he shouldn't have divorced her in this way. But about staying in the marriage, may be he was trying that her behaviour would change and now he's had enough of it..

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I want Ayra to stay away from Zaid now. πŸ˜‚

I really like Azekah but for once I don't want her to end up with the ml. πŸ˜†

Same here.I m interested to know how mj started to like zaid because right now they seem like close friends but mj does not show ant romantic feelings towards him.On the contrary, I feel like zaid had crush on her like other guys around mjπŸ˜†

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I have seen people with such personality so I like MJ ka character.I wonder how her attitude will change because there was voice-over in one promo where her father says that u r not same bold and attitude wale girl anymore.So I think that her personality will calm along with time. I don't like her husband and friend.Her husband could divorce her long ago but for boosting his ego, he gave her divorce in such a way. Her friend is getting benefits from her that's why she is not leaving her side.So they both r selfish and I don't feel sorry for either of them.

Mohid divorced her in a wrong manner and I can never support it but what MJ did in the marriage was also very wrong.

Her husband wasn't jobless and even if he wasn't earning he had the right of basic respect like all housewives have. I can't say anything for the friend bcz I do think she wants benefit from MJ. I do hope they do not glorify MJ's arrogance or anyone else's either.

Edited by Slender-Rose123 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

MJ disrespects everyone on the basis of having more money than them. Like Mohid used to work as CFO which meant that he wasn't living for free still she was having an arrogant behavior with him. I'm glad he got freedom.

Zaid is having an equal status so definitely MJ will have to find some authentic reason to put him down. I also want MJ to fall first and Zaid to only fall for her when she starts to become humble.

Agree with everything..

@bold yes please. Also, I feel she is going to tone down. Bcz there was this dialogue in the promo. So, may be she will not have the upper hand here. Zaid is going to treat her the way he wants and she is helpless

1263643 thumbnail

Agree with everything..

@bold yes please. Also, I feel she is going to tone down. Bcz there was this dialogue in the promo. So, may be she will not have the upper hand here. Zaid is going to treat her the way he wants and she is helpless

Bold:- I hope Zaid only ignores her or give silent treatment, not any other type of mental torture.

Edited by Slender-Rose123 - 1 years ago

I don't think he will torture her mentally. Just will not even be cordial with her I think. Rude and giving no importance

1263643 thumbnail

I don't think he will torture her mentally. Just will not even be cordial with her I think. Rude and giving no importance

There is a scene in Mubashira's solo teaser where she is holding a glass of water and shouting that you have no idea how mad I can become. Someone is banging her room door and if that person is Zaid then I think both will drive each other crazy with their antics. πŸ˜‚

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Mohid divorced her in a wrong manner and I can never support it but what MJ did in the marriage was also very wrong.

Her husband wasn't jobless and even if he wasn't earning he had the right of basic respect like all housewives have. I can't say anything for the friend bcz I do think she wants benefit from MJ. I do hope they do not glorify MJ's arrogance or anyone else's either.

I don't think so they will glorify ego of anyone because the very starting dialogue of the show talks about different between ego and self respect.So it is the whole theme of the show that how ego destroys everything. Either the show will end on this note or they will show how by letting go off ego u can save ur life from getting destroyed.

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

There is a scene in Mubashira's solo teaser where she is holding a glass of water and shouting that you have no idea how mad I can become. Someone is banging her room door and if that person is Zaid then I think both will drive each other crazy with their antics. πŸ˜‚

I want both of them to be grey so there is unpredictable factor. They will definitely drive each other crazy.I feel that zaid's character will not be a doormat.