Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 1 years ago

Wahaj received an award as national icon from Pak drama industry on independence day ❀️

On every independence day, celebrities from entertainment industry get award.I m glad this time he received it along with nadia, fawad and sanam.

Originally posted by: pickachu

I feel that there will be second marriage track which I hate alot so I don't discuss πŸ˜†.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I feel like it won't be Zaid's. MJ's obviously 2nd. But Azekah will marry MJ's bro I think

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I feel like it won't be Zaid's. MJ's obviously 2nd. But Azekah will marry MJ's bro I think

I want MJ to stay away from Zaid. Can't like her, she was so disrespectful of her husband and friend for no reason. I'm glad Zaid wouldn't give two hoots about her and will burst her bubble of narcissism.

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

People will get bored of him the day he will start giving repetitive performances. At the moment his all performances appears different. Can't give my verdict of Zaid bcz there wasn't much of him in the first episode.

Actually everyone has different perspective.

I m ok with watching wahaj onscreen because he is playing two different characters junaid and zaid.Both r from rich family but their attitudes r quite different.

Its not wahaj's fault that hum tv has started playing his old shows, geo is playing his previous show, green TV and ary r playing his new shows.

He has shot for 22 qadam long ago.Ab channel launch hua hai tu show bhi abhi aaya hai.

And its not that only wahaj's shows r coming on TV.There r many many shows on TV and many r newly launched.People can avoid watching wahaj's show

People will get bored of him the day he will start giving repetitive performances. At the moment his all performances appears different. Can't give my verdict of Zaid bcz there wasn't much of him in the first episode.

Ofcourse. See, people will eventually get bored of sny actor or want to see someone different. Ab as young leads, if they get variety well and good. But eventually if they get nothing different they have to do it. I feel, if they have already achieved a lot then they'll start being really choosy and pick carefully. About Zaid, I found him good. But yes jury is still out on his character.

I was also thinking, bcz his shows are being telecasted back to back, this might also be the reason why some may find his acting similar or can see similar shades.

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I really hope ka ayra and mj's bro get together πŸ˜†.

I want MJ to stay away from Zaid. Can't like her, she was so disrespectful of her husband and friend for no reason. I'm glad Zaid wouldn't give two hoots about her and will burst her bubble of narcissism.

If you ask me, I am Very interested to see their dynamics after marriage and also the events leading to their marriage..

I also want MJ to start falling for him first (If at all there is any love angle)

Then Zaid can tame the shrewπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1263643 thumbnail

I feel like RJ will be positive not toxic like MJ

I want Ayra to stay away from Zaid now. πŸ˜‚

I really like Azekah but for once I don't want her to end up with the ml. πŸ˜†

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I have seen people with such personality so I like MJ ka character.I wonder how her attitude will change because there was voice-over in one promo where her father says that u r not same bold and attitude wale girl anymore.So I think that her personality will calm along with time. I don't like her husband and friend.Her husband could divorce her long ago but for boosting his ego, he gave her divorce in such a way. Her friend is getting benefits from her that's why she is not leaving her side.So they both r selfish and I don't feel sorry for either of them.