Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

This drama has photoshoot of leads just like other Pak shows.His previous show is not trendsetter for making drama posters so plz avoid making comparison.

there was no romance on PTV before the show that cannot be named, there was no chemistry before the show that cannot be named, grounds weren't breaking before the show that cannot be named, no one knew Pakistan before the show that cannot be named

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 1 years ago

Very cute. Looks sweet and organic

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Achi baat hai πŸ˜‘ same actor ko different characters mein dekh dekh kar headache hota hai Mujhy. Film ho ya drama drama ho ya koi bhi ad Wahaj tou everywhere hai.Not only me, my neighbors and colleagues were also saying that Wahaj needs to take a break.

The thing is he did not act in all the shows back to back. For eg 22 qadam was shot 3 years ago. I guess it's just a coincidence that all his shows are being telecasted back to back. But also, if he gets shows he will obviously do it. Afterall you know the nature of this industry. So good for him na. People like him. They want to see him

[QUOTE=pickachu]

I would love to watch more bts ❀️.

Mujhe bhi bts dekhne mein maza ata hai.

I feel ka humain bohat se bts milein ge kyuki big bang wale bts dete hai.

I loved the bts where while dancing ayeza instead of gripping wahaj's arm , gripped his mufflerπŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

@bold ye kaunsa hai

Can we like stop talking abt wahaj's previous show?

I'm sick and tired of seeing comparison between this show and his previous show.

There is a whole thread for discussing his previous show.

There r many things abt mein which can be discussed here but I don't want to get attach with this so avoid discussing much.

@bold discuss na. Am all in for it

1263643 thumbnail

Happy independence day!!

To you as well sis πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°β€οΈ

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I saw it somewhere while I was scrolling on sm.It was very cute πŸ˜†

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

@bold discuss na. Am all in for it

I feel that there will be second marriage track which I hate alot so I don't discuss πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by: TR_19

Their is nothing to talk about mein. πŸ˜†

I think I will get dt note if I don't stop talk about his previous successful show. πŸ˜†

Hey!

I am sorry but to elevate one show, you don't have to troll other show. If we don't have much to discuss in Mein it's ok. Also bcz there's only one episode telecasted.

Come on we have TB thread for it. Can always discuss there.

Hope you don't mind me replying.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

The thing is he did not act in all the shows back to back. For eg 22 qadam was shot 3 years ago. I guess it's just a coincidence that all his shows are being telecasted back to back. But also, if he gets shows he will obviously do it. Afterall you know the nature of this industry. So good for him na. People like him. They want to see him

People will get bored of him the day he will start giving repetitive performances. At the moment his all performances appears different. Can't give my verdict of Zaid bcz there wasn't much of him in the first episode.