Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Alrighty right..finally watched the first episode of Mein..and this drama is definitely something I will be watching on a regular basis..Ayeza as Mubashira - played the bossy, mean, self centred and acid tongued spoilt brat to the T..her styling is exquisite and Ayeza carries it off extremely well..her English accent has always been like this..so I’m not too bothered. Wahaj was cool and stylish as well..I loved the suit he wore in the party…and there is finesse here. Rich people problems ..bring it on..I love escapist stuff like this 😆 Azekah was fine…nothing where different from what she has already essayed before. I saw sparks in that brief interaction between Ayeza and Wahaj’s characters..they have similarity in terms of taste for luxury …let’s see how it builds up ..Malik Zubair is whatever..he is just here to drive Ayeza’s story forward towards Zaid..so IDC about him…after a long time..I think this drama might have the elements of a different and intriguing Pak drama with top production values and performances ..

This perfectly explains why I’m enjoying the show so far. It’s fun watching them live in their rich little bubble with their rich people problems. I agree with everything else you said too.
1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I have heard the ost.It is nice though I wanted drama footage in it so that i can do my fav thing which is prediction 😆 but I m glad that they have shot it separately so drama has suspense factor. More than romance, this drama will have suspense.I loved the lyrics.If I m not wrong then it was said to the lyrics writer that he will write song for wahaj so the song is from zaid's perspective 🤔?

Who has obsession with fire in the team of big bang production? Mpht ka ost mein bhi last mein pic jala de thi iss show ka ost mein bhi 😆.Shayad badar ke drama lighting ko dekh kar gussa main last mein pics jala dete hai 😆.

One more thing, I have watched the teaser which came just before the first episode.Iss mein aik dialogue hai ka tumhare pas main ka elewa hai kya? It seems like voice of Asad (zara noor' s husband) 🤔.Kyuki kisse male actors (shown till now in drama) ke awaz aise nahi hai 🤔 main bhi mj ka bhai ke ho per woh different accent main bolta hai.

Iss link ke baat kar rahein hoon.40 secs p jo dialpgue start hota hai.

If the lyrics are written for Zaid then my gut feeling is telling truth that his character is going to suffer the most

I heard that dialogue before and thought of it as R.J's voice but maybe there is more cast and they aren't revealing it because they revealed nothing about the storyline in the teasers as well 😆

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

If the lyrics are written for Zaid then my gut feeling is telling truth that his character is going to suffer the most

I heard that dialogue before and thought of it as R.J's voice but maybe there is more cast and they aren't revealing it because they revealed nothing about the storyline in the teasers as well 😆

I thought it was RJ as well. It can’t be Malik Zubair could it? I think Zaid is going to suffer too. I feel like his dad is going to be like a puppet master of sorts, manipulating people along the way. Although I also believe Zaid will suffer, he certainly does not appear as a pushover.
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

I have heard the ost.It is nice though I wanted drama footage in it so that i can do my fav thing which is prediction 😆 but I m glad that they have shot it separately so drama has suspense factor. More than romance, this drama will have suspense.I loved the lyrics.If I m not wrong then it was said to the lyrics writer that he will write song for wahaj so the song is from zaid's perspective 🤔?

Who has obsession with fire in the team of big bang production? Mpht ka ost mein bhi last mein pic jala de thi iss show ka ost mein bhi 😆.Shayad badar ke drama lighting ko dekh kar gussa main last mein pics jala dete hai 😆.

One more thing, I have watched the teaser which came just before the first episode.Iss mein aik dialogue hai ka tumhare pas main ka elewa hai kya? It seems like voice of Asad (zara noor' s husband) 🤔.Kyuki kisse male actors (shown till now in drama) ke awaz aise nahi hai 🤔 main bhi mj ka bhai ke ho per woh different accent main bolta hai.

Iss link ke baat kar rahein hoon.40 secs p jo dialpgue start hota hai.

https://youtu.be/edsdiYzfJz0

That dreamy look of his is so familiar.

The ost is nice..I wish it was for 2 days in a week at least we all could discuss something more.

TR_19 thumbnail

This time I really hope the FL fall first at least MJ will see zaid good side and fall first. And zaid not giving bhao to MJ...mj gets mad 😆

TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Because this drama is all about Main 😂

I guess its MJ always mwin mein me me full of herself thats why the show is called mein 🤣

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Because this drama is all about Main 😂

"I" am not "I" unless "I" keep chanting "I" am "I". Itna bhii me me nahi karna tha to portray selfishness 😅

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

That dreamy look of his is so familiar.

The ost is nice..I wish it was for 2 days in a week at least we all could discuss something more.

You also watching it 🤩

TR_19 thumbnail

You also watching it 🤩

Yes I am watching it even i did not find anything interesting yet but wahaj's sake I want to give it a try. 😆