Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

The ost of mein is like music video that has nothing to do with the drama. There is more asim azhar than ayeza and wahaj. His over acting in the video is too much. Some expressions were funny.

Ayeza and wahaj's scenes were as much as they have shown in the first teaser.

I like the 'ishq Maine chaad ki Tara khara kiya hai' part. I thought that will be the starting of the song but it's the mid stanca.

I think it's good that the ost don't show the actual scenes of the drama. It kills the suspense of the drama esp if it's a thriller. We can kind of make out what all scenes will be shown.

Agreed about Asim Azhar's weird acting. In some scenes he was making weird mouth as well. šŸ˜‚

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: spnfan

The ost of mein is like music video that has nothing to do with the drama. There is more asim azhar than ayeza and wahaj. His over acting in the video is too much. Some expressions were funny.

Ayeza and wahaj's scenes were as much as they have shown in the first teaser.

I like the 'ishq Maine chaad ki Tara khara kiya hai' part. I thought that will be the starting of the song but it's the mid stanca.

I think it's good that the ost don't show the actual scenes of the drama. It kills the suspense of the drama esp if it's a thriller. We can kind of make out what all scenes will be shown.

I second this! I have always felt this way about OST videos even more so cuz we can't really escape watching them since those spoilers are gonna be discussed all over social media anyway.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The ost is beautiful. Itā€™s definitely filmed more like a music video. It doesnā€™t give away any scenes but is it telling a story? Do these 2 actually fall for each other at some point but their ā€œmeinā€ gets in the way? The burning of the picture and everything moving backwards at the end of the video gives this impression. From teasers, it doesnā€™t look like Zaid has any feelings for MJ but I definitely saw attraction or something from his side during their first interaction. I actually like that they didnā€™t give too much away. The first episode itself had a few surprises.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I guess they are only unhappy after marriage otherwise they are friends obviously

Set up for winter and doesn't look like set up for Pakistan even.

I think Zaid loved Mubashira. Mubashira turned down with friendship thing.

Let's see.

I didn't like OST at all, thought it gonna be good melody but whole song mein mein mein too much mein šŸ¤¢

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So I guess at some point, Zaidā€™s family takes a rishta to Ayraā€™s house but the brother rejects the rishta. Thereā€™s a teaser dedicated to Zaidā€™s dad and he gives really shady vibes. I think heā€™s behind the rejection of the proposal. It looks like he talks to the brother beforehand. Maybe once that goes south, Zaid starts to somewhat accept MJ but he looks really unhappy at the wedding. Iā€™m still not understanding if itā€™s an impromptu Nikkah or a planned one since it seems to be the same day as the sisterā€™s Nikkah. At some point, it looks like he learns the truth. Does MJ have anything to do with getting in the way of him and Ayra and thatā€™s why Zaid is giving MJ attitude or is it her own attitude causing him to treat her this way? Iā€™m really trying to figure what direction this is going in but canā€™t, lol.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I wished the video had more of wahaj and ayeza and less of Asim Azhar

Only Atif Aslam and Ali Zafar is worth being in the video with a hero like screen presence

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Alrighty right..finally watched the first episode of Mein..and this drama is definitely something I will be watching on a regular basis..Ayeza as Mubashira - played the bossy, mean, self centred and acid tongued spoilt brat to the T..her styling is exquisite and Ayeza carries it off extremely well..her English accent has always been like this..so Iā€™m not too bothered. Wahaj was cool and stylish as well..I loved the suit he wore in the partyā€¦and there is finesse here. Rich people problems ..bring it on..I love escapist stuff like this šŸ˜† Azekah was fineā€¦nothing where different from what she has already essayed before. I saw sparks in that brief interaction between Ayeza and Wahajā€™s characters..they have similarity in terms of taste for luxury ā€¦letā€™s see how it builds up ..Malik Zubair is whatever..he is just here to drive Ayezaā€™s story forward towards Zaid..so IDC about himā€¦after a long time..I think this drama might have the elements of a different and intriguing Pak drama with top production values and performances ..

I like how everyone still just refers him as Malik Zubair šŸ˜‚

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I have heard the ost.It is nice though I wanted drama footage in it so that i can do my fav thing which is prediction šŸ˜† but I m glad that they have shot it separately so drama has suspense factor. More than romance, this drama will have suspense.I loved the lyrics.If I m not wrong then it was said to the lyrics writer that he will write song for wahaj so the song is from zaid's perspective šŸ¤”?

Who has obsession with fire in the team of big bang production? Mpht ka ost mein bhi last mein pic jala de thi iss show ka ost mein bhi šŸ˜†.Shayad badar ke drama lighting ko dekh kar gussa main last mein pics jala dete hai šŸ˜†.

One more thing, I have watched the teaser which came just before the first episode.Iss mein aik dialogue hai ka tumhare pas main ka elewa hai kya? It seems like voice of Asad (zara noor' s husband) šŸ¤”.Kyuki kisse male actors (shown till now in drama) ke awaz aise nahi hai šŸ¤” main bhi mj ka bhai ke ho per woh different accent main bolta hai.

Iss link ke baat kar rahein hoon.40 secs p jo dialpgue start hota hai.

https://youtu.be/edsdiYzfJz0

Edited by pickachu - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Set up for winter and doesn't look like set up for Pakistan even.

I think Zaid loved Mubashira. Mubashira turned down with friendship thing.

Let's see.

I didn't like OST at all, thought it gonna be good melody but whole song mein mein mein too much mein šŸ¤¢

Because this drama is all about Main šŸ˜‚