Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

So it looks like the ost will be released tomorrow. It’s beautiful and I’m excited but the video clip that the singer released shows him singing in it. I know it’s his song and he deserves credit, but I was hoping the video would show us clips from the show. I’m sure they will but a lot of screen space will probably be taken up by the singer as well who is very talented btw.

OST is released. But seriously it doesn't give away anything. It's just like an album. I would have preferred if it had scenes from the show

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

OST is released. But seriously it doesn't give away anything. It's just like an album. I would have preferred if it had scenes from the show

I really loved the OST it's romantic + passion unlike kahani suno I'm glad badar got rid of sad OST

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Mubashira and Zaid has history together, at least they have given it away.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I really loved the OST it's romantic + passion unlike kahani suno I'm glad badar got rid of sad OST

Even I liked the OST. What I meant was the picturisation. It was like an album..no scenes from the show. If there are scenes from the show,.kuch toh we can guess na. Islie😁

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Even I liked the OST. What I meant was the picturisation. It was like an album..no scenes from the show. If there are scenes from the show,.kuch toh we can guess na. Islie😁

I wish sirf Tum ost was similar to music videos with Hanan and Abeer dancing only

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

They are too happy and I don't see any reason to be happy now. It feels they were happy before.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

They are too happy and I don't see any reason to be happy now. It feels they were happy before.

I guess they are only unhappy after marriage otherwise they are friends obviously

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

The ost of mein is like music video that has nothing to do with the drama. There is more asim azhar than ayeza and wahaj. His over acting in the video is too much. Some expressions were funny.

Ayeza and wahaj's scenes were as much as they have shown in the first teaser.

I like the 'ishq Maine chaad ki Tara khara kiya hai' part. I thought that will be the starting of the song but it's the mid stanca.

I think it's good that the ost don't show the actual scenes of the drama. It kills the suspense of the drama esp if it's a thriller. We can kind of make out what all scenes will be shown.