Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1263643 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

Even i was thinking the same not too much promoting still did well. Just my opinion i guess all wahaj's fans were eagerly waiting after tere bin. Hoped this show do well.

I don't think TRPs are from star power. If that was the case than 22qadam would have got the same views. Mein is not a unique content, it's just a typical masala content which most of the audience likes irrespective of the cast.

This TRPs neither goes to Ayeza or Wahaj bcz both have underrated shows even after giving blockbusters.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

I don't think TRPs are from star power. If that was the case than 22qadam would have got the same views. Mein is not a unique content, it's just a typical masala content which most of the audience likes irrespective of the cast.

This TRPs neither goes to Ayeza or Wahaj bcz both have underrated shows even after giving blockbusters.

TRP could be for whatever reason but toxicity going on for trp credit is very bad taste. Never ever seen such toxicity for trp.

It's true trp people loves Ayeza, her underrated shows like Meherposh, Chad Tara etc shows used to get huge trp. Even online people loves her, proof is her Instagram and views for underrated shows but her fans at least doesn't go around and spread hatred. Whatever going on for trp is like ITV daily soap. 😆🤪

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

TRP could be for whatever reason but toxicity going on for trp credit is very bad taste. Never ever seen such toxicity for trp.

It's true trp people loves Ayeza, her underrated shows like Meherposh, Chad Tara etc shows used to get huge trp. Even online people loves her, proof is her Instagram and views for underrated shows but her fans at least doesn't go around and spread hatred. Whatever going on for trp is like ITV daily soap. 😆🤪

Well if we will talk about toxicity of Twitter then there is a lot of toxicity going on everywhere, even on these forums. We have a lollywood thread to discuss it.

I just said that serials like chaand Taara, laapata and meherposh have very less TRPs compared to Ayeza's stardom. I was talking about audience's taste that a serial with star cast like Alif also flopped bcz it doesn't holds the typical masala.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

MZ is now MJ's husband 🤣

I can't believe he will be playing a goodie goodie husband then come with a surprise on their anniversary giving MJ divorce papers 😆

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Interesting theory. I don’t want the second marriage thing either. Do you think someone with MJ’s personality will allow that to happen? Wouldn’t that be too humiliating for her? Would she stay in a marriage like that?

Do you think the scene where MJ is wearing green and Zaid takes her hand is their engagement? I was wondering what that was about. You’re right, he doesn’t look upset there. I think you’re right that Zaid will agree to marry MJ out of pressure and for the sake of his sister’s marriage.

If this Ayra girl is supposed to be Zaid’s true love, why is she coming across so shady? I also think Zaid is at least attracted to MJ going by the way he looked at her. There was definitely something there.

I feel like I have no idea what direction this is going in.

First of all bt looking at the tease there was no way we could think of MJ is already married. I mean this twist was good. It will be interesting to see how M and Z gets married..yes zaid is attracted by Mj and they knew each other like family friends.

Maybe after marriage zaid will always put MJ in her place with her arrogance and attitude.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Well if we will talk about toxicity of Twitter then there is a lot of toxicity going on everywhere, even on these forums. We have a lollywood thread to discuss it.

I just said that serials like chaand Taara, laapata and meherposh have very less TRPs compared to Ayeza's stardom. I was talking about audience's taste that a serial with star cast like Alif also flopped bcz it doesn't holds the typical masala.

If anyone can sit and watch above 3 show that you mentioned, then they are really her biggest fan and all of them got decent TRP. I used to see those 3 shows trp and kept thinking how they are gaining such trps untill I landed this year's toxicity. I am glad now that those show got huge trp and views, otherwise Ayeza kii tohh banndd Baja detii yehh log. Even do kadam dur theyyy got uploaded few months back again, I don't like the story, don't know about trp either but it has millions view, I think Ayeza keeping her stardom intact with bizarre story.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

If anyone can sit and watch above 3 show that you mentioned, then they are really her biggest fan and all of them got decent TRP. I used to see those 3 shows trp and kept thinking how they are gaining such trps untill I landed this year's toxicity. I am glad now that those show got huge trp and views, otherwise Ayeza kii tohh banndd Baja detii yehh log. Even do kadam dur theyyy got uploaded few months back again, I don't like the story, don't know about trp either but it has millions view, I think Ayeza keeping her stardom intact with bizarre story.

There are many shows and soaps which are getting 10+ trp but they can not be called blockbuster. I'm not at all an Ayeza fan neither her hater. I don't even have the idea of the toxicity you are talking about, so we can just agree to disagree ❤️

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

There are many shows and soaps which are getting 10+ trp but they can not be called blockbuster. I'm not at all an Ayeza fan neither her hater. I don't even have the idea of the toxicity you are talking about, so we can just agree to disagree ❤️

Actually varas Nikal di, got so irritated with negativity and got your post about trp so just written whatever had in mind after reading those negativity. End of my rant, sorry for targeting your post. 🤗

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Yes his real name is Agha Mustafa he was paired with Saba qamar in shameem

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It is Agha Mustafa's name in Tere Bin .😆