Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I think it ended when star one was revamping so the ph thought of ending the show with the original pair.

No, PKYEK, Geet, etc ended when star one revamped, PKYEK replaced DMG as far as I remember. DMG ended due to low TRP, a lot of unethical scenes were shown, could be the reason.

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

You know at the moment I'm not even considering the bipolar disorder disease for Mubashira bcz it isn't mentioned in the drama till now. For now I'll keep my impression of her as a narcissistic and domineering woman. It is the people on the SM who knows that Ayeza revealed about the disease, the neutral audience doesn't know that is why Mubashira isn't liked for now.

Also after Tere bin I have refused to believe the actor's statement for their characters. I'll watch the drama with an open mind and make my own judgement for the characters. I'll not assume anything for any character and sympathize with it unless it isn't shown in the drama.

Now i am wondering whether the writer really wrote MJ as a bipolar or it's just Ayeza's personal assessment after playing that role. Let's see.

People talked about Jalan here and it reminded me how Minal's character in Jalan was also a Maniac ..but the only reason given for her sus actions were that from childhood she was compared with her sister and she was jealous.😄

Edited by Mari_a - 1 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Hi!

Watched the first episode.

It was good.Really loved ayeza's performance and her styling looked good.

Wahaj was nice in his scenes but zaid's character is not revealed much in the first episode.He is self centered which is shown in his first scene with ayra so his character is not masoom type.

Ayra's character does not seem innocent in a way that she took the bracelet without any hesitation which is not an usual case when the character belongs to middle class family.

Kasmala is definitely interested in mj's brother and I think they will get married in future.

I really liked the one scene of mj and zaid.They have a spark and the way zaid looked at her when she left.It feels like he had crush on her.There was another guy in the party who was hitting on her.So, she is someone who is desired by other men but chose mohib because she is dominating type and wanted to show her family that she could marry with her dominating attitude.

I know that mj's character is egoistic but that mohib guy is a coward and a jerk.He could give her divorce without making her a laughing stock infront of so many people.He was egoistic as well.Its funny that both him and her friend r getting money from mj and then they show like they have so much self respect.

Ayeza will rock in next episode as well.Wahaj will get to shine when zaid will be forced to marry mj.

My theory is that mj and zaid's father will do something initially which will create mu between zaid and ayra.Zaid will agree to marry mj because his sister wants to marry mj's bro and he will put condition to make zaid marry mj.

Zaid will do engagement with mj as shown in the promo (He does not look pissed off there) then after nikkah, zaid will know abt everything when ayra will come infront of him.He will go after her but she will leave and she will commit suicide (there was one pic of azeikha where there was bandage on her wrist).

Zaid will marry her and try to give divorce to mj but then he will not give divorce due to his father's pressure.Zaid will take ayra to his home.Mj will be pissed but she will create mu between them.Something will happen to ayra due to zaid's father or mj and she will die ( there was one bts of someone's funeral, ayra's brother was with wahaj who was wearing white shirt just like the one in the promo where he was closing or opening the door while looking devastated).

P.S. I don't want second marriage track but I think so this show has second marriage track.I also feel that it will have sad ending but I don't know why m I watching it .

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Oh I forgot to add that I found zaid's scene with his sister very cute especially when he says hello to her ❤️.

Lol! Wahaj ka character ko phir I love you ka reply nahi mila 😆.

MJ plz tum hi confess kar dena zaid se 😆

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

Oh I forgot to add that I found zaid's scene with his sister very cute especially when he says hello to her ❤️.

Lol! Wahaj ka character ko phir I love you ka reply nahi mila 😆.

MJ plz tum hi confess kar dena zaid se 😆

I am also watching mein...jahan wahaj woman mein.

I did not expect mubashira to be married. But show much be interesting.

Zaid scene with his sister was adorable.

So true kyaa yaar wahaj's character never gets reply for his ILU

Meerub did not gave answer maheer did not gave answer now ayra did reply to his ILU 😂

TR_19 thumbnail

Even i was thinking the same not too much promoting still did well. Just my opinion i guess all wahaj's fans were eagerly waiting after tere bin. Hoped this show do well.

TR_19 thumbnail

I wish this show was at least 2 days a week.

One episode in week is not enough. 😒

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

Hi!

Watched the first episode.

It was good.Really loved ayeza's performance and her styling looked good.

Wahaj was nice in his scenes but zaid's character is not revealed much in the first episode.He is self centered which is shown in his first scene with ayra so his character is not masoom type.

Ayra's character does not seem innocent in a way that she took the bracelet without any hesitation which is not an usual case when the character belongs to middle class family.

Kasmala is definitely interested in mj's brother and I think they will get married in future.

I really liked the one scene of mj and zaid.They have a spark and the way zaid looked at her when she left.It feels like he had crush on her.There was another guy in the party who was hitting on her.So, she is someone who is desired by other men but chose mohib because she is dominating type and wanted to show her family that she could marry with her dominating attitude.

I know that mj's character is egoistic but that mohib guy is a coward and a jerk.He could give her divorce without making her a laughing stock infront of so many people.He was egoistic as well.Its funny that both him and her friend r getting money from mj and then they show like they have so much self respect.

Ayeza will rock in next episode as well.Wahaj will get to shine when zaid will be forced to marry mj.

My theory is that mj and zaid's father will do something initially which will create mu between zaid and ayra.Zaid will agree to marry mj because his sister wants to marry mj's bro and he will put condition to make zaid marry mj.

Zaid will do engagement with mj as shown in the promo (He does not look pissed off there) then after nikkah, zaid will know abt everything when ayra will come infront of him.He will go after her but she will leave and she will commit suicide (there was one pic of azeikha where there was bandage on her wrist).

Zaid will marry her and try to give divorce to mj but then he will not give divorce due to his father's pressure.Zaid will take ayra to his home.Mj will be pissed but she will create mu between them.Something will happen to ayra due to zaid's father or mj and she will die ( there was one bts of someone's funeral, ayra's brother was with wahaj who was wearing white shirt just like the one in the promo where he was closing or opening the door while looking devastated).

P.S. I don't want second marriage track but I think so this show has second marriage track.I also feel that it will have sad ending but I don't know why m I watching it .

Interesting theory. I don’t want the second marriage thing either. Do you think someone with MJ’s personality will allow that to happen? Wouldn’t that be too humiliating for her? Would she stay in a marriage like that?

Do you think the scene where MJ is wearing green and Zaid takes her hand is their engagement? I was wondering what that was about. You’re right, he doesn’t look upset there. I think you’re right that Zaid will agree to marry MJ out of pressure and for the sake of his sister’s marriage.

If this Ayra girl is supposed to be Zaid’s true love, why is she coming across so shady? I also think Zaid is at least attracted to MJ going by the way he looked at her. There was definitely something there.

I feel like I have no idea what direction this is going in.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

He will come on sirf Tum soon as geo mentioned his name btw he was amazing in Mrs and Mr Shameem he played a villain like bilal so perfectly

Who malik zubair?