Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Lol! The fans will keep fighting on who has more chemistry with Wahaj whereas Wahaj will be the one in benefit in both ways 😂

Actually it is pretty much bad for him, nowadays no one can survive on chemistry for long time. His fan needs to focus on content and acting than romance, chemistry. After all it's not 90's.

P.S: I have no interest in his other dramas, this comment is purely after seeing his fans reaction on chemistry in social media. I don't care about his chemistry with anyone. So don't be offended.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

You must have ticked the mature content box by mistake

I must have by mistake. I don’t even know how to do that. People are going to click on it looking for some juicy content and it will just be my boring thoughts on Mein 😂
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. I think this is how it’s heading ( Zaid’s ego camaflouged) because he surely has it which is evident from his monologue in the teaser about his “mein” which he can’t let go . From what it appears from the first episode ,I am going to like MJ because if she is bi polar then what she is doing or will do deserves sympathy not contempt. I have closely seen a bi polar girl in my family so I know where they come from , it’s a disease like any other.

There was a scene in one of the teasers where Ayra’s brother is saying ,”I will not let my sister marry in your family” so it seems Zaid or his dad go with the proposal and it’s turned down.

Edited by Navyya - 1 years ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that’s amazing!
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Actually it is pretty much bad for him, nowadays no one can survive on chemistry for long time. His fan needs to focus on content and acting than romance, chemistry. After all it's not 90's.

P.S: I have no interest in his other dramas, this comment is purely after seeing his fans reaction on chemistry in social media. I don't care about his chemistry with anyone. So don't be offended.

. Sorry wrong post hence edited
Edited by Navyya - 1 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Purana days yyaddhh agayii when I used to watch Saraswatichandra, how Jenny and Gautam fan used to fight over Trps, turned out they became cordial, fans became enemy😆

And we DMG fans also used to fight over trps

Hahahaha

Armaan riddhima tracks vs Sid riddhima tracks

When are we getting more trps

😂

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

And we DMG fans also used to fight over trps

Hahahaha

Armaan riddhima tracks vs Sid riddhima tracks

When are we getting more trps

😂

I am also sidma fan but never participated in fight, I feared to get bashed 🤣 last track was enough reply from viewers which couple they wanted though. 😆

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I am also sidma fan but never participated in fight, I feared to get bashed 🤣 last track was enough reply from viewers which couple they wanted though. 😆

I didn't even know IF existed when shows like DMG and kmh used to air. I have only seen DMG when wahi and Jenny were the leads and left it when groover reentered. Then never bothered to check it out. I never liked ksg so never watched any of his shows.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: spnfan

I didn't even know IF existed when shows like DMG and kmh used to air. I have only seen DMG when wahi and Jenny were the leads and left it when groover reentered. Then never bothered to check it out. I never liked ksg so never watched any of his shows.

I started watching when Wahi entered, left with rainy 2nd marriage. For me, show ended there. I hate that man too, but so hooked to Sidma. Actually if writer given any hint of separation then I wouldn't have continued. They cheated with sudden turn.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I started watching when Wahi entered, left with rainy 2nd marriage. For me, show ended there. I hate that man too, but so hooked to Sidma. Actually if writer given any hint of separation then I wouldn't have continued. They cheated with sudden turn.

I think it ended when star one was revamping so the ph thought of ending the show with the original pair.