Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Even a sweetest friend and wife on earth would pass comments if they live on her money. This is quite natural, and here we are talking about a person who is already self obsessed, those people knows/lives on her money and get offended!!! 🤪

MJ deserved divorce papers publicly, this is the most cruel judgement for her.

No one, absolutely no one cures in subcontinent from mental illness because of these harshness from society. At least I haven't seen anyone to get cured.

. . This will be the trigger point for her bi-polarism,I think. It might be under control due to medications or symptoms may not have started yet but this fiasco will definitely augment it .
Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Public already has given her evil status for her blunt comments in closed door.

She gave me a narcissist vibes. Living with her for two years must be a pain in the ass.

I don't have any sympathy for MJ, she is bratty and disrespectful.

but yes what her husband did was also an asshole move.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Mari_a

She gave me a narcissist vibes. Living with her for two years must be a pain in the ass.

We don't really know what phase she is going through! She showed some symptoms among them. She definitely not a narcissist.

You can't have sympathy for Mubashira because 1 out of lakhs shows sympathy towards this type of person. That's very normal and expected. 😃

Mania

The manic phase of bipolar disorder may include:

• feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed
  • talking very quickly
  • feeling full of energy
  • feeling self-important
  • feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans
  • being easily distracted
  • being easily irritated or agitated
  • being delusional, having hallucinations and disturbed or illogical thinking
  • not feeling like sleeping
  • doing things that often have disastrous consequences – such as spending large sums of money on expensive and sometimes unaffordable items
  • making decisions or saying things that are out of character and that others see as being risky or harmful
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why did my previous post get posted as mature content? I don’t think I mentioned anything mature in content 😳

Edited by unicornhugs - 1 years ago
1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Why did my previous post get posted as mature content? I don’t think I mentioned anything mature in content 😳

You must have ticked the mature content box by mistake

1263643 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/aina_fr_/status/1689179325583839232?t=bResYfsYY1kek78CmYnStg&s=19

Ary didn't even do a proper promotion of this show yet it blew up 😳

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Purana days yyaddhh agayii when I used to watch Saraswatichandra, how Jenny and Gautam fan used to fight over Trps, turned out they became cordial, fans became enemy😆

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari_a

You know at the moment I'm not even considering the bipolar disorder disease for Mubashira bcz it isn't mentioned in the drama till now. For now I'll keep my impression of her as a narcissistic and domineering woman. It is the people on the SM who knows that Ayeza revealed about the disease, the neutral audience doesn't know that is why Mubashira isn't liked for now.

Also after Tere bin I have refused to believe the actor's statement for their characters. I'll watch the drama with an open mind and make my own judgement for the characters. I'll not assume anything for any character and sympathize with it unless it isn't shown in the drama.

1263643 thumbnail

Purana days yyaddhh agayii when I used to watch Saraswatichandra, how Jenny and Gautam fan used to fight over Trps, turned out they became cordial, fans became enemy😆

Lol! The fans will keep fighting on who has more chemistry with Wahaj whereas Wahaj will be the one in benefit in both ways 😂