Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Ayra do not looks like a good girl to be honest. No girl with high moral values will have an affair and hide it from her brother. Also the way she suddenly accepted the bracelet was shady. Gave Gold digger vibes. I think Zaid will ask his father to take the proposal but the father will trick him and only pretend to take the proposal as that is hinted from the solo teaser of the father.

Mubashira wants perfection and she will definitely see it in Zaid as he had all the qualities rich, handsome, successful but Zaid definitely isn't submissive. The egos will clash and both will try to tame each other. Mubashira tamed Mohid and made him live according to her but Zaid wants to tame her as in the teaser he did say that if she has to live then she can live according to him. Power play!

Mubashira's dialogue of Loyalty foreshadows disloyalty from Zaid whereas Zaid's dialogue of fulfilling other's expectations foreshadows something opposite.

Actors playing Ayra and Rayan had an interaction on Instagram, indicating towards their equation in the drama. Their fighting scene was also giving vibes like these. There is a scene in the starting ost of the episode where both Zaid and Mubashira are about to sit in the Mercedes whereas Ayra is watching them while standing at the mansion door. What if Ayra also becomes vengeful because of a bruised ego after getting rejected by Zaid's family as Azekah also said that it's all about battle of egos. No one is going to be a saint. Zaid's sister might do suicide if Rayan does a second marriage.

Also the scene of car window getting smashed from stones, Ayra getting harassed on the streets, Zaid's dialogue of how certain people became criminal in keeping her happy (Maybe about Mubashira) also points towards a dark theme. Also the hospital BTS has Zaid in the same outfit which he is wearing while leaving the house in anger and travelling in a rikshaw. Some people on Twitter are predicting that Ayra is going to die.

75% I'm sure that I'm going to drop this drama in the middle 🤣

Because I want entertaining grey leads like the one in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and I can't expect that from Zanjabeel.

Why you expecting mein to be like KPKPBT. Kuch pyar ka pagalpan had flawed characters. It was light hearted. While mein seems depressing. Zanjabeel ka drama ho aur depressing na ho that's not possible, also she can't handle grey characters.

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Someone is definitely going to die. Ayra, her brother or Kashmala I think one of them will die. At the moment it seems from the teasers that Zaid is going to suffer the most but he might turn extremely vengeful after that. Every character is bad in one way or the other like Mohid did tolerate Mubashira a lot, but he tolerated her for money, so it's hard to sympathize with a certain character. All are crazy 😆

So, mohid was ghar damad? He married her for money.

Watched the first episode

It was not bad. Ayeza did good job. Malik zubair of TB is here as mohid 🤣.

Liked wahaj's performance too. Overall a good start but as usual Like other dramas of ZA, it will get ruin later on.

CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the first episode… overall, I enjoyed it. The episode ended on a great note 😅

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Watched the first episode

It was not bad. Ayeza did good job. Malik zubair of TB is here as mohid 🤣.

Liked wahaj's performance too. Overall a good start but as usual Like other dramas of ZA, it will get ruin later on.

He will come on sirf Tum soon as geo mentioned his name btw he was amazing in Mrs and Mr Shameem he played a villain like bilal so perfectly

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I really loved the first episode so much ayeza and wahaj did their best performance ever

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I forgot to mention the mail point.

MJ's husband is a coward and an a**hole.

She is a mean b*tch but whatever she says she says to him inside their bedroom. She didn't humiliate him in front of other people and she never spoke ill of him even to her best friend. What he did is making a mockery out of her and their marriage. He could have divorced her without all that and say whatever he wants to say when they are alone. As far as we have been shown she is not an evil witch to be humiliated like that. He was a coward that got married to a rich girl for his own benefit and now acts like a victim.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: spnfan

I forgot to mention the mail point.

MJ's husband is a coward and an a**hole.

She is a mean b*tch but whatever she says she says to him inside their bedroom. She didn't humiliate him in front of other people and she never spoke ill of him even to her best friend. What he did is making a mockery out of her and their marriage. He could have divorced her without all that and say whatever he wants to say when they are alone. As far as we have been shown she is not an evil witch to be humiliated like that. He was a coward that got married to a rich girl for his own benefit and now acts like a victim.

Public already has given her evil status for her blunt comments in closed door.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Public already has given her evil status for her blunt comments in closed door.

She clearly hasn't done anything close to evil in the first episode. Both the husband and her best friend have the option to cut her out of their life. Both of them are enjoying the advantages of being with her. The husband clearly don't come from a rich household and whatever he is now is due to her and the bf don't have any problem when MJ pays for her stuff but has a problem when she he bossy. Nothing she said in the first episode had anything malicious or evil about it. She is self obsessed and cannot see beyond herself but she is atleast not planning and plotting like her husband.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: spnfan

She clearly hasn't done anything close to evil in the first episode. Both the husband and her best friend have the option to cut her out of their life. Both of them are enjoying the advantages of being with her. The husband clearly don't come from a rich household and whatever he is now is due to her and the bf don't have any problem when MJ pays for her stuff but has a problem when she he bossy. Nothing she said in the first episode had anything malicious or evil about it. She is self obsessed and cannot see beyond herself but she is atleast not planning and plotting like her husband.

Even a sweetest friend and wife on earth would pass comments if they live on her money. This is quite natural, and here we are talking about a person who is already self obsessed, those people knows/lives on her money and get offended!!! 🤪

MJ deserved divorce papers publicly, this is the most cruel judgement for her.

No one, absolutely no one cures in subcontinent from mental illness because of these harshness from society. At least I haven't seen anyone to get cured.