Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1263643 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

I just watched the first episode well it was unexpected that mubashira would be married to malik jubair 🤣 MJ is arrogant rich self obsessed and selfish type of person.

Her husband gave her divorce for her wedding Annie gift..it will be interesting to see how jaid gets married to Mj and how both fall for each other. At the moment jaid character seems slow but hopefully it will pick it up.

I did not like the acting to the girl playing ayra jaid's gf... show seems interesting and gives me a webseries vibes. Ayza's outfit styling top notched.

Wahaj's character name is Z for Zaid 😆

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari_a

Omg already feeling sad for zaid and his gf..😭

I mean they are a happy couple they deserve to live happily.

What did he do to deserve Mubashira.

I'm not feeling sad for Zaid because this drama seems to be going to the route of second marriage or cheating. The dialogue of M.J on loyalty was foreshadowing on it. The reason I'm not investing in the characters at all. Zanjabeel's all male characters are 🤢.

By the way this Zanjabeel is a he or she?

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

I'm not feeling sad for Zaid because this drama seems to be going to the route of second marriage or cheating. The dialogue of M.J on loyalty was foreshadowing on it. The reason I'm not investing in the characters at all. Zanjabeel's all male characters are 🤢.

By the way this Zanjabeel is a he or she?

She.

Word Count: 1

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I watched the first episode and it's a pretty good start. Ayeza took the limelight but wahaj was also good.

His father is a daddy 😎. He might have been a looker in his young age. The guy playing ayeza's brother looked better in pics. He definitely looks like Ayushmann lite. 😆

Why was zaid's sister dressed like 70s American house wife? her dress was pretty but her make up and those pearls made her look so old fashioned.

Ayeza and wahaj looks good together. I like wahaj's carefree styling. Those loose shirts and pants look good.

So azekha and her brother have a huge age difference. That's good.

Aijaz Aslam is such a tall guy. His fingers are long. Azekha and him are playing siblings again after cheekh.

Since this is written by zehjabeel I am 90% sure this will start good but she will ruin it in the second half. So I am not keeping any expectations from this drama. Might watch it as long as I feel like and then drop it.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I only watched few clips. Ayeza styling seems very off and she seems very thin. Looking very unhealthy. Her outfit was very bad. Ayeza needs to get some weight.

In sabaat, Sarah khan did better job and styling as rich classy girl. Here everything seemed very forceful. I found it underwhelming based on whatever i saw.

Also just that guy who talked with Ayeza was in the party speaking english forcefully. Doesn't looked liked from rich background. Since its Zajabeel show I wonder who will die 😆

Edited by mala06 - 1 years ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So any predictions on what is going to happen? Right now, Zaid and MJ seem cordial with each other. From the leaked clip, it looks like he will be the one to calm her down at the party. I wonder if they will become closer during her divorce and MJ will want something more. It probably won’t be for love though but for control and to show her ex-husband that she is more than fine without him. Something happens eventually that makes Zaid hate or resent her…. most probably her attitude.

I noticed during the opening song scene that during the wedding, Zaid’s sister is sitting on the side dressed as a bride. So Zaid and Mubashira’s Nikkah happens the same day? I’m wondering if it was an impromptu Nikkah but MJ looks pretty bridal so maybe not. Is he tricked into this situation? What happens to make him agree? Maybe it was the threat of being cut off. These material things do see important to him so I can’t see him leaving everything for Ayra.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

So any predictions on what is going to happen? Right now, Zaid and MJ seem cordial with each other. From the leaked clip, it looks like he will be the one to calm her down at the party. I wonder if they will become closer during her divorce and MJ will want something more. It probably won’t be for love though but for control and to show her ex-husband that she is more than fine without him. Something happens eventually that makes Zaid hate or resent her…. most probably her attitude.

I noticed during the opening song scene that during the wedding, Zaid’s sister is sitting on the side dressed as a bride. So Zaid and Mubashira’s Nikkah happens the same day? I’m wondering if it was an impromptu Nikkah but MJ looks pretty bridal so maybe not. Is he tricked into this situation? What happens to make him agree? Maybe it was the threat of being cut off. These material things do see important to him so I can’t see him leaving everything for Ayra.

Ayra do not looks like a good girl to be honest. No girl with high moral values will have an affair and hide it from her brother. Also the way she suddenly accepted the bracelet was shady. Gave Gold digger vibes. I think Zaid will ask his father to take the proposal but the father will trick him and only pretend to take the proposal as that is hinted from the solo teaser of the father.

Mubashira wants perfection and she will definitely see it in Zaid as he had all the qualities rich, handsome, successful but Zaid definitely isn't submissive. The egos will clash and both will try to tame each other. Mubashira tamed Mohid and made him live according to her but Zaid wants to tame her as in the teaser he did say that if she has to live then she can live according to him. Power play!

Mubashira's dialogue of Loyalty foreshadows disloyalty from Zaid whereas Zaid's dialogue of fulfilling other's expectations foreshadows something opposite.

Actors playing Ayra and Rayan had an interaction on Instagram, indicating towards their equation in the drama. Their fighting scene was also giving vibes like these. There is a scene in the starting ost of the episode where both Zaid and Mubashira are about to sit in the Mercedes whereas Ayra is watching them while standing at the mansion door. What if Ayra also becomes vengeful because of a bruised ego after getting rejected by Zaid's family as Azekah also said that it's all about battle of egos. No one is going to be a saint. Zaid's sister might do suicide if Rayan does a second marriage.

Also the scene of car window getting smashed from stones, Ayra getting harassed on the streets, Zaid's dialogue of how certain people became criminal in keeping her happy (Maybe about Mubashira) also points towards a dark theme. Also the hospital BTS has Zaid in the same outfit which he is wearing while leaving the house in anger and travelling in a rikshaw. Some people on Twitter are predicting that Ayra is going to die.

75% I'm sure that I'm going to drop this drama in the middle 🤣

Because I want entertaining grey leads like the one in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and I can't expect that from Zanjabeel.

1263643 thumbnail

Two things I'm confused about on this drama.

1. Was Mohid a Ghar Damaad?
  2. Is M.J older than Zaid because their interaction did give me such vibes. Not through looks but through attitude.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Ayra do not looks like a good girl to be honest. No girl with high moral values will have an affair and hide it from her brother. Also the way she suddenly accepted the bracelet was shady. Gave Gold digger vibes. I think Zaid will ask his father to take the proposal but the father will trick him and only pretend to take the proposal as that is hinted from the solo teaser of the father.

Mubashira wants perfection and she will definitely see it in Zaid as he had all the qualities rich, handsome, successful but Zaid definitely isn't submissive. The egos will clash and both will try to tame each other. Mubashira tamed Mohid and made him live according to her but Zaid wants to tame her as in the teaser he did say that if she has to live then she can live according to him. Power play!

Mubashira's dialogue of Loyalty foreshadows disloyalty from Zaid whereas Zaid's dialogue of fulfilling other's expectations foreshadows something opposite.

Actors playing Ayra and Rayan had an interaction on Instagram, indicating towards their equation in the drama. Their fighting scene was also giving vibes like these. There is a scene in the starting ost of the episode where both Zaid and Mubashira are about to sit in the Mercedes whereas Ayra is watching them while standing at the mansion door. What if Ayra also becomes vengeful because of a bruised ego after getting rejected by Zaid's family as Azekah also said that it's all about battle of egos. No one is going to be a saint. Zaid's sister might do suicide if Rayan does a second marriage.

Also the scene of car window getting smashed from stones, Ayra getting harassed on the streets, Zaid's dialogue of how certain people became criminal in keeping her happy (Maybe about Mubashira) also points towards a dark theme. Also the hospital BTS has Zaid in the same outfit which he is wearing while leaving the house in anger and travelling in a rikshaw. Some people on Twitter are predicting that Ayra is going to die.

75% I'm sure that I'm going to drop this drama in the middle 🤣

Because I want entertaining grey leads like the one in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and I can't expect that from Zanjabeel.

This makes sense but you think Ayra is going to die? You think his dad will be responsible for it? You’re right though that Ayra seems shady. She doesn’t look like she loves Zaid but I couldn’t tell if was really dry acting or she is supposed to play her character this way. I thought her reaction to the bracelet was strange too…she didn’t seem thankful at all. It seems like both of them haven’t told their families about their relationship. I think Zaid is waiting for Ayra to tell her brother. He did say that he keeps telling her to introduce him to her brother. I don’t know why she hasn’t done that yet because he seems pretty reasonable. Zaid’s dad is obviously going to be playing games that will mess up his son’s life.

I really hope this doesn’t disappoint because it seems to promising so far. I stuck with MPHT until the end so I guess I’m okay with torture 😂 Of course I fastforwarded through each episode and probably watched no more than 5 minutes total of each episode. I couldn’t take Areeb’s family but no one on Mein is annoying me as much as them so hopefully that’s a good sign.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

This makes sense but you think Ayra is going to die? You think his dad will be responsible for it? You’re right though that Ayra seems shady. She doesn’t look like she loves Zaid but I couldn’t tell if was really dry acting or she is supposed to play her character this way. I thought her reaction to the bracelet was strange too…she didn’t seem thankful at all. It seems like both of them haven’t told their families about their relationship. I think Zaid is waiting for Ayra to tell her brother. He did say that he keeps telling her to introduce him to her brother. I don’t know why she hasn’t done that yet because he seems pretty reasonable. Zaid’s dad is obviously going to be playing games that will mess up his son’s life.

I really hope this doesn’t disappoint because it seems to promising so far. I stuck with MPHT until the end so I guess I’m okay with torture 😂 Of course I fastforwarded through each episode and probably watched no more than 5 minutes total of each episode. I couldn’t take Areeb’s family but no one on Mein is annoying me as much as them so hopefully that’s a good sign.

Someone is definitely going to die. Ayra, her brother or Kashmala I think one of them will die. At the moment it seems from the teasers that Zaid is going to suffer the most but he might turn extremely vengeful after that. Every character is bad in one way or the other like Mohid did tolerate Mubashira a lot, but he tolerated her for money, so it's hard to sympathize with a certain character. All are crazy 😆