Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I feel either it will be happy ending or sad for both since they are both negative.

Happy ending as long as none of them kills anyone, after all 1st teaser needs justice too.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

The new promo is BOMB

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't find Ayeza evil here like I thought and people speculated. She looks more like a spoilt brat. Liked the promo. Wahaj and Ayeza are gonna be another Tom and Jerry couple it seems and I guess, I will be enjoying that. Can't wait

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The story seems like something we've seen a dozen times.. i was hoping it would be something new..but it looks alright... but Wahaj looks like he goes from one set to the other doing pretty much a rehashed version of the same role and lines..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvj1qYutWgy/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Apparently her character is bipolar..

Edited by Rashi23 - 1 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Mostly bipolar characters are given terrible ending. I hope writer treats it medically, psychiatrist gets their degree for a reason.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Mostly bipolar characters are given terrible ending. I hope writer treats it medically, psychiatrist gets their degree for a reason.

It doesn't have to be so. Because bipolar can obviously be maintained. I hope it's dealt with properly warna generally serials can't deal with it properly.

Also now I understand her different shades. In few scenes she looks like a spoilt brat and very arrogant and in few she looks nice where Zaid is just treating her the way he wants. Hmmm!!! Interesting.

Interested to see how Zaid comes to know of her condition and his reaction as well

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It doesn't have to be so. Because bipolar can obviously be maintained. I hope it's dealt with properly warna generally serials can't deal with it properly.

Also now I understand her different shades. In few scenes she looks like a spoilt brat and very arrogant and in few she looks nice where Zaid is just treating her the way he wants. Hmmm!!! Interesting.

Interested to see how Zaid comes to know of her condition and his reaction as well

If Zaid will treat her badly even after knowing her condition and it will get glorified then Zaid and this drama will be cancelled from my side. I can't hope for a good male lead character from Zanjabeel anyway.

But I really really hope for it to be good, not bad.

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

If Zaid will treat her badly even after knowing her condition and it will get glorified then Zaid and this drama will be cancelled from my side. I can't hope for a good male lead character from Zanjabeel anyway.

But I really really hope for it to be good, not bad.

After knowing her condition, he should definitely try to be good. But, Idk how all this is going to play out bcz if was tricked into marrying her then there is going to be resentment. But let's see.

I don't even know the story and I am predicting so much 😁

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

After knowing her condition, he should definitely try to be good. But, Idk how all this is going to play out bcz if was tricked into marrying her then there is going to be resentment. But let's see.

I don't even know the story and I am predicting so much 😁

Tricking also part of her condition. The more he ignores or behave badly, more she will throw. 😆

If he tries to be nice, then there will be improvement.

(Comment edited - PSF DT)

Edited by minakrish - 1 years ago