"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali - DT Note Pg 62 - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Bhagwaan yahan bhi zabardasti ki shaadi nibana padh raha hai wahaj ke character ko

Chalo atleast one thing is different from tb that he didn't give away to bed to his wife unlike murtu 😃

But I am excited to see ayezas character, unlike meerab I dont think I'll dislike her character

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

ML gaslighting FL.

Conclusion: FL may or may not forgive ML.

I'm gonna love the tashan and power play between these two if only these have written and directed it well...

Don't wanna get another trauma that I got from tb where ml became a doormat for fl and she never expressed her love for him.

Ps : wahaj said they shot for two different climax so what response it gets on that basis they'd end the show..

Edited by Rashi23 - 1 years ago
1263643 thumbnail

ML gaslighting FL.

Conclusion: FL may or may not forgive ML.

I'm feeling bad for Mubashira. Zaid is a narcissistic jerk totally.

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

i have one theory that Mubashira trapped Zaid..she knew he was not interested still wanted to marry him.

Otherwise why she will tolerate him.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari_a

i have one theory that Mubashira trapped Zaid..she knew he was not interested still wanted to marry him.

Otherwise why she will tolerate him.

I watched the teaser again and I have the same opinion now. Maybe Zaid ignored her in a party because she said this in the same party dress. It hurted her ego and she trapped him into marriage.

Now I'm feeling bad for Zaid 😭

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

May be she is spoilt and compelled his father for this marriage. She is not a person who would tolerate such behavior if she was forced too, I can conclude this after watching whatever personality shown in promo.

First teaser for what?

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

haha this seems interesting!Both the leads are stubborn and have ego issues seem like.I am all up for it as no one is bechara here.And the direction seems pretty good and the set and dressing all seems magnificent.I think Zaid loved Azeka's characters but had to marry Mubashira thats why he is upset and not willing to give a chance to Mubashira whereas the fl seems triggered due to his ignorace.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I'm gonna love the tashan and power play between these two if only these have written and directed it well...

Don't wanna get another trauma that I got from tb where ml became a doormat for fl and she never expressed her love for him.

Ps : wahaj said they shot for two different climax so what response it gets on that basis they'd end the show..

I like this kinda approach,shooting for two climax and opting for the one which the audience will like,finally innlogo ko viewers ki thori bht fikr horhi hai😂

1263643 thumbnail

May be she is spoilt and compelled his father for this marriage. She is not a person who would tolerate such behavior if she was forced too, I can conclude this after watching whatever personality shown in promo.

First teaser for what?

I can bear anything but not a contract. It will become so uncomfortable to watch then.

Ahaan! So, both of them are going to make eachother's life hell. Like I said, Zaid seems to have upper hand in the marriage. Will be interesting to watch how this progresses. For once, I don't want the ml to end with second lead. I mean, Azekah's brother didn't want to her to marry Zaid. So...