Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

If unstoppable then get happy ending or sad ending for yourself without heros happy ending😛

This isnt written by KRQ so I guess no tragic ending for hero🤣

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

I watched the teasers and I'm sure If I'll start watching this drama it will be for Zaid. Sorry to say but Mubashira didn't impress me. Shouting at the top of your lungs and throwing things is just the female version of all the toxic male characters I have seen in PTV. Hope it's a well written character. A well written toxic character is very very interesting to watch. Her styling is good though.

About Zaid then I'm interested in his character because it appears like a lost boy, embarked on self discovery and I hope it has a spiritual element to it. Something like Qalb e Momin in Alif who was toxic yet so endearing and interesting. Wahaj makes his characters very endearing because of the emotions he expresses through his eyes.

I think Zaid is also going to be grey and kind of like chupa rustam you know. By the looks of the promo, feels like Zaid is going to have an upper hand in their relationship. There's one dialogue na where MJ's dad says meri beti ko dhamkata rehta hai.

I am excited to watch

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I think Zaid is also going to be grey and kind of like chupa rustam you know. By the looks of the promo, feels like Zaid is going to have an upper hand in their relationship. There's one dialogue na where MJ's dad says meri beti ko dhamkata rehta hai.

I am excited to watch

I hope for Zaid to be extremely grey as well. Both leads should be equal in power and conflict.

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

I hope for Zaid to be extremely grey as well. Both leads should be equal in power and conflict.

I want them to be ek se badke ek kameene (Excuse my language) 😂

Tit for tat. Power play

But again, I don't want to expect. I have this urge to watch some story in which characters are very intense, tit for tat, great angst and what not. Hahaha!

Edited by arfanazneen - 1 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: la_Reine

This isnt written by KRQ so I guess no tragic ending for hero🤣

If we keep speculate this ending which everyone already speculating then writer may give surprise to get an unpredictable image 😈

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Ayeza is answering about Mein and she said about her character is "extremity of emotions and wants to control it that's why she chose this character" can't remember exactly but kaunsa angle meyy this character is negative? She isn't a schemer or planner, it's anger filled persons ride. 😕

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

3rd promo released ghisi piti story, marriage drama

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

This seems interesting

_OrChiD_ thumbnail