Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Saw recent promo, Ayeza was wow , Wahaj didn't seem to have much to do. Too early to say but It seems to be Ayeza show. I have feeling Ayeza will over shadow Wahaj. Promo is very exciting.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mari_a

Kuch Ankahi- Yes,

But Areeb was not a good character, he couldn't take a no for an answer and harassed the family

Such a manchild.

He was still a much better well etched and well acted character than the D grade zero screen presence sabeena and Rohail

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 1 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

He was still a much better well etched and well acted character than the D grade sabeena and Rohail

I agree with the part that third angles in tb were pathetic. I don't know why I like zaviyar offscreen but I did not like his acting as areeb except in few scenes but he was certainly better than faha and whole his side of the family when it came to acting ๐Ÿ˜†

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pickachu

I agree with the part that third angles in tb were pathetic. I don't know why I like zaviyar offscreen but I did not like his acting as areeb except in few scenes but he was certainly better than faha and whole his side of the family when it came to acting ๐Ÿ˜†

I have had a soft spot for hania xavyar pairing since sang e mAH and hence I really enjoyed whatever scenes Areeb and Mahir had

And I really liked how Areeb wasn't shown getting married to Faha till the end as she was evil and he knew it

If Faha was shown to be a supportive cousin sister who understands him and wishes him well ....then I would have wanted a happy ending of areeb too with Faha

Given the actress was different

The actresses playing areebs family were even more intolerable and pathetic than the characters

I have to insta bigbang to never cast them again

On the other hand the actresses and actors playing Saad and mahirs family were Gold

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Dear Members,

Please refrain from talking about other shows on this thread.

You can either go over to the DT of that particular show or use the Lollywood Gossip/Adda SM Updates or Pakistani Serials Forum Chat Club for that purpose.

Thanks & Regards,

PSF DT

Originally posted by: Saralicious7

Saw recent promo, Ayeza was wow , Wahaj didn't seem to have much to do. Too early to say but It seems to be Ayeza show. I have feeling Ayeza will over shadow Wahaj. Promo is very exciting.

Ayeza's promo is full dhamkedaar one

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

If unstoppable then get happy ending or sad ending for yourself without heros happy ending๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 1 years ago
1263643 thumbnail

I watched the teasers and I'm sure If I'll start watching this drama it will be for Zaid. Sorry to say but Mubashira didn't impress me. Shouting at the top of your lungs and throwing things is just the female version of all the toxic male characters I have seen in PTV. Hope it's a well written character. A well written toxic character is very very interesting to watch. Her styling is good though.

About Zaid then I'm interested in his character because it appears like a lost boy, embarked on self discovery and I hope it has a spiritual element to it. Something like Qalb e Momin in Alif who was toxic yet so endearing and interesting. Wahaj makes his characters very endearing because of the emotions he expresses through his eyes.

Edited by Slender-Rose123 - 1 years ago