Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Is it Wahaj’s voice in the Ayeza trailer saying that whatever is happening is because of you? I’m assuming he is saying it to Ayeza’s character.

Yes it is his voice. In one instance, Ayeza is also screaming at the closed door and I think it's Wahaj behind the closed doors. Probably after marriage bcz we can see her shots in his home

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Lol, but on a serious note, I feel like the clean landscaping around the house here goes more with an urban setting of this drama. Tere Bin was more of a rural setting and the landscaping of that suited it. The interior home decor will probably also be different. Tere Bin was very ornate, traditional and somewhat colourful. It wasn’t my taste at all but it went so well with a feudal lord family. This drama would suit more modern and urban decor.

But I also feel, they could have gone with a house which looks modern. We can see such houses in many dramas. Then why just this

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Hi!

Just watched teasers of mein.

I really liked teasers.

Ayeza as usual is good with her styling and I love her in grey characters❤️.I'm sure she will nail it.

Wahaj's character is kinda mysterious.He may look tired but I think so it's part of his character.He is fighting for his identity.He has daddy issues so he is definitely not seedha sadha types.His dialogue from ayeza's promo and his own promo (mere pas dil, dimagh wala dialogue.I have noticed that he did not just say mere pas dil hai which is usually the dialogue of an emotional type of person) is evidence of it.

Camera work looks better than mpht.There r many characters in the show.I wonder if it has love triangle because of azeikeh's character.I think so I saw her back when ayeza's character barged in someone's house.

Excited to watch the show of two main characters who are rich but have 'mein' problem.One is searching for his actual 'mein' and the other's whole life revolves around her own 'mein'.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

This house from mein has history with wahaj 😆😆

In fitoor, wahaj's rival in love had this house

Then in tere bin, he had this house.

Then again in mpht, his rival in love had this house

Now he is again getting back his house 😆.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

Hi!

Just watched teasers of mein.

I really liked teasers.

Ayeza as usual is good with her styling and I love her in grey characters❤️.I'm sure she will nail it.

Wahaj's character is kinda mysterious.He may look tired but I think so it's part of his character.He is fighting for his identity.He has daddy issues so he is definitely not seedha sadha types.His dialogue from ayeza's promo and his own promo (mere pas dil, dimagh wala dialogue.I have noticed that he did not just say mere pas dil hai which is usually the dialogue of an emotional type of person) is evidence of it.

Camera work looks better than mpht.There r many characters in the show.I wonder if it has love triangle because of azeikeh's character.I think so I saw her back when ayeza's character barged in someone's house.

Excited to watch the show of two main characters who are rich but have 'mein' problem.One is searching for his actual 'mein' and the other's whole life revolves around her own 'mein'.

I love how you described their personalities. That’s how I see it too.
Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Mujhe Pyaar hua tha last episode was BEAUTIFUL

watch it guys

SAAD will always remain one of my most favourite real non dramatic IDEAL male characters written on pak dramas till date

Thanks to the writer Sidra and Wahaj for portraying it so flawlessly

Literally lived with Saad the last 6 months

Xavyar was excellent as Areeb and the fact that Hania looked so good with both of them made it all worthwhile

Love triangles should be like this the way we saw in kuch ankahi and mpht where the girl is torn between 2 equal heroes

Not like There bin where the opposition are haaya aka sabeena and the equally pathetic Rohail guy

Kuch Ankahi- Yes,

But Areeb was not a good character, he couldn't take a no for an answer and harassed the family

Such a manchild.

Originally posted by: Mari_a

Kuch Ankahi- Yes,

But Areeb was not a good character, he couldn't take a no for an answer and harassed the family

Such a manchild.

Neither MPht is a good drama. Characters were hell irritating.

In KA, Aaliya was not married with any of the boy that's why she was confused but in mpht mahir was married with saad still she used to think about areeb.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I am sorry but I am tired to see comparison now. Twitter Mein hashtag is filled with comparison. 🤢

What's the need to compare the both show with everything? This shot definitely taken after 12 pm so it does look like darker or it's intentional to show darkness of story.

This is not damsel in distress heroine show who needed to be hold by hero after a slap. This is a show where slap will be returned with full force if situation arises. 😆

Chalo ab ghar ka view bhi compare karein gaye 🥴

Originally posted by: pickachu

This house from mein has history with wahaj 😆😆

In fitoor, wahaj's rival in love had this house

Then in tere bin, he had this house.

Then again in mpht, his rival in love had this house

Now he is again getting back his house 😆.

Yeh ghar wahaj ka hua 🤣

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Ayeza is killing it ❤️. Not impressed by Wahaj that much. I remeber hating Ayezas character in Pyare afzal ten years ago and since then she has tremendous growth. She seems to own this show.