Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Ayeza Khan is killing it as Mubashira in the promos. But I hate watching dramas with negative femal leads.😒

Could be that she has an attitude and ego problem and she is a grey character.

Maybe both are grey and have issues.

If she ain't cheating or harming anyone then i believe she will be redeemed as per ptv standard.

Oh my God i freaking loved the promos👏

The first look didn't impress me but these two promos were so damn intriguing, now im so excited to watch the show, hope the episodes are on par with the promos⭐️

Also loved the characterisation of both the leads...was so bored of seeing goody two mls and fls, here both have layers and shades so I hope they deliver it properly...

Don't know how the pair would work but ayeza and wahaj would surely kill it with their respective performances👍🏼

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

He looked good in fitoor but in this one for me he is looking quite dull🤔

And tired as well..he was working back to back and it took a toll on his looks...there's no freshness on his face which we saw in fitoor and tb😒

Originally posted by: Mari_a

I beleive it's the character.

It seems like he is playing someone who is rich but not content.

Richie kid with some daddy issues.

I think this is the first time a pak ml is having these daddy issues and identity issues...

In itv this scenario is used in every other show.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Here's the character description given by the makers

Mubashira:

Introducing the sensational Ayeza Khan as Mubashira Jaffer - the fearless protagonist, a pampered daughter who defies conventions & leaves a lasting impact on everyone around her in the upcoming drama #MEIN !!

Zaid:

Introducing the heart-throb Wahaj Ali as Zaid - the spirited lead, a privileged son who is struggling to make a name for himself in the upcoming drama #MEIN !!

Character description indicates her egoistic manner. She is perfect, everyone likes her but she is self- centered.

This is not negative or grey, it's just complicated.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mari_a

Wondering how much the owner of this house must be making🤑🤑

Both Geo and ary are using it 24*7 through out the year.

A LOT. I think SH said rent is like 3-5 lakhs per day.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I liked the promos. I hope it lives up to the expectations. Both of their character arcs seem to be strong willed

Is it Wahaj’s voice in the Ayeza trailer saying that whatever is happening is because of you? I’m assuming he is saying it to Ayeza’s character.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

I am sorry but I am tired to see comparison now. Twitter Mein hashtag is filled with comparison. 🤢

What's the need to compare the both show with everything? This shot definitely taken after 12 pm so it does look like darker or it's intentional to show darkness of story.

This is not damsel in distress heroine show who needed to be hold by hero after a slap. This is a show where slap will be returned with full force if situation arises. 😆

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lol, but on a serious note, I feel like the clean landscaping around the house here goes more with an urban setting of this drama. Tere Bin was more of a rural setting and the landscaping of that suited it. The interior home decor will probably also be different. Tere Bin was very ornate, traditional and somewhat colourful. It wasn’t my taste at all but it went so well with a feudal lord family. This drama would suit more modern and urban decor.