Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

.they should have casted some other actresses then why ayeza? She is not older than wahaj

I think she is just guessing like always. I don't believe that bcz it's illogical. If they wanted to show age gap, they would have casted accordingly.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Yeah, men never forgives women but women always ready to forgive men.

Is that why Mehwish wasn't forgiven??πŸ˜†

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Is that why Mehwish wasn't forgiven??πŸ˜†

She didn't deserve forgiveness, I just wanted to see forgiveness by watching 10 episode regret. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

She didn't deserve forgiveness, I just wanted to see forgiveness by watching 10 episode regret. πŸ˜†

She only did what MLs do in every other drama.πŸ˜†

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Umair (Muneeb) was good only in this show.. otherwise his roles are so weird..

He did another show with Ayeza (Ayeza was kind of negative/grey) Initially they are the pair but Idk how he gets married to her sis and she ends up with her sister's ex πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I didn't watch but ending I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so didn't bother watching

IK how, let me share my wisdom🀑

Ayeza and Muneeb's characters were secretly romancing in her home when her sister caught them

and started shouting,

and in the chaos, Ayeza got pushed and their parents came at that moment, then she was hospitalized.

Parents thought sister and Muneeb are having an affair,

When Ayeza gained consciousness, to save her ass, she said that her sister and Muneeb were having an affair and she caught both of them.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Mubashira and Zaid's teasers are here!

https://youtu.be/08okWYZptoQ

https://youtu.be/yjICwMqn2FM

Hoping against hope and so looking forward to it!

Edited by XshopaholicX - 1 years ago
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

woah woah woah loving both Mubashira and Zaid's teaser!Finally something to watch out!It seems like a story of power,both the central characters are shady and thats what i wanted!Bring it on😳

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

one thing i wanted to say,Wahaj is looking really dull when it comes to look even though he is wearing good clothes,he seriously needs to take a break.He doesnt look fresh at all!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Ayeza Khan is killing it as Mubashira in the promos. But I hate watching dramas with negative femal leads.πŸ˜’

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

one thing i wanted to say,Wahaj is looking really dull when it comes to look even though he is wearing good clothes,he seriously needs to take a break.He doesnt look fresh at all!

Liked Ayeza's teaser more than Wahaj's!

And yeah I'm sort of underwhelmed by his energy or im gonna assume it could be very well because of the character itself. Also, not sure why.. i kept getting reminded of Saad/Junaid in some shots.

Having said that, expecting his character to be layered. He greys up as the story unfolds and we see a whole lot of drak streaks. That would really up the game between the leads and the show as a whole. And i honestly can't wait for that phase the most!

Edited by XshopaholicX - 1 years ago