Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Just watched Something Haute review and Aamna was saying that I know Ayeza is playing an older character in Mein.

Why would they cast Ayeza if they wanted older female character 😂

They could chose a younger male actor. 🤪

Ayeza actually looking younger in every shot except 1st bicycle shot. And they are looking same age there too

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Ayeza actually looking younger in every shot except 1st bicycle shot. And they are looking same age there too

Anyway I do not believe Aamna.

Also yes in the first bicycle shot she did not look that good. Other than that everywhere she looked good and I did not feel any age difference by looking at them really..

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

To me, she does have more of a mature face and I think Wahaj tends to look younger than his age. She does look older but not like his mom like some people are saying on instagram comments 🙄I don’t think it’s a bad thing though for a woman to look more mature than a man. To me, they are both stunning and look good together. Even if they didn’t work it into the story, it wouldn’t bother me if she looked slightly older. Why does the girl have to look younger 🤷🏻‍♀️
1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

To me, she does have more of a mature face and I think Wahaj tends to look younger than his age. She does look older but not like his mom like some people are saying on instagram comments 🙄I don’t think it’s a bad thing though for a woman to look more mature than a man. To me, they are both stunning and look good together. Even if they didn’t work it into the story, it wouldn’t bother me if she looked slightly older. Why does the girl have to look younger 🤷🏻‍♀️

I second that! As long as the story and direction works, everything is good. A boy looking too old or a girl looking old doesn't matter. It's the characters which needs to be likable and have chemistry not the actors. And this concept of age shaming is tiresome. Everyone calls Ayeza very old (Even when she looks just her age) as if they aren't ever going to age themselves

Edited by Slender-Rose123 - 1 years ago

Just watched Something Haute review and Aamna was saying that I know Ayeza is playing an older character in Mein.

Why would they cast Ayeza if they wanted older female character 😂

.they should have casted some other actresses then why ayeza? She is not older than wahaj
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Anyway I do not believe Aamna.

Also yes in the first bicycle shot she did not look that good. Other than that everywhere she looked good and I did not feel any age difference by looking at them really..

I really hope this speculation is wrong. If it's true, then it will look too much forced. They really look same age cute couple even with Ayeza's make up and hair style work.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really hope this speculation is wrong. If it's true, then it will look too much forced. They really look same age cute couple even with Ayeza's make up and hair style work.

it will be so ridiculous if she's supposed to be older.. why couldnt they actually get some younger actor not Wahaj ..or a female actor actually older than him..

i don't think Wahaj looks younger than his age... i think he looks his age.. even tho majority of his fans like to portray him as some spring chicken, younger looking than every single female actors in PTV

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

it will be so ridiculous if she's supposed to be older.. why couldnt they actually get some younger actor not Wahaj ..or a female actor actually older than him..

i don't think Wahaj looks younger than his age... i think he looks his age.. even tho majority of his fans like to portray him as some spring chicken, younger looking than every single female actors in PTV

Wahaj does look his age, his face is too slim that's why his fan want to think he looks younger. They needed to cast someone else who is actually younger.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

i dont believe in SH even a bit.They come up with theories and assumptions which doesnt actually happen in the show.I remember before mpht release they said many things but none of them actually happened to be true,so i am not gonna trust their source at all!

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wahaj does look his age, his face is too slim that's why his fan want to think he looks younger. They needed to cast someone else who is actually younger.

he's also short so maybe they think he's still a teenager and there will be another growth spurt who knows #shrug