Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

If they get us to hate Mubashira even more than Mehwish, that will really be something 😈

That's what I'm sayingπŸ˜† Unless she has an EMA, which I doubt.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't think there was regret. Bcz she was like men do this all the time and why can't I be forgiven. I felt she wasn't really apologetic. But again if you ask me, I didn't really like anyone in the showπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She told the truth, men always forgiven in Pakistani show except may be only koi chand rakh πŸ˜†

I watched both show during COVID. I was happy with koi chand rakh ending, sad about MPTH ending. My husband still pulls my leg for my double standard opinion πŸ˜†

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 1 years ago
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

Ayeza looks stunning!! like above the male lead's league, wonder if the storyline is something like that..

also anyone who thinks she looks older needs to go see specsavers and maybe take a break from living vicariously through fictional couple's love story and go out in real life a little more

She looked decent for sure. Might check out a couple of episodes for curiosity tbh.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

She told the truth, women always forgiven in Pakistani show except may be only koi chand rakh πŸ˜†

I watched both show during COVID. I was happy with koi chand rakh ending, sad about MPTH ending. My husband still pulls my leg for my double standard opinion πŸ˜†

I liked Koi Chand Rakh. I was rooting for Muneeb and Ayeza. They looked so good together. But I was so shocked when they said potrayed the character of her cousin as the more beautiful one. Aisa tha toh they should have casted someone who is really more beautiful than Ayeza. May be they meant glamorous.

About MPTH, I don't think there was any way back for her bcz she cheated and was also divorced. She couldn't have gone back to him anyway unless she was married and divorced from Shehryar. Also, I don't understand why they had to show him dying? Bhai could have moved on with Hira Mani... 🀦🀷

She told the truth, women always forgiven in Pakistani show except may be only koi chand rakh πŸ˜†

You mean men right??

Society never forgives women's mistakes

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

I liked Koi Chand Rakh. I was rooting for Muneeb and Ayeza. They looked so good together. But I was so shocked when they said potrayed the character of her cousin as the more beautiful one. Aisa tha toh they should have casted someone who is really more beautiful than Ayeza. May be they meant glamorous.

About MPTH, I don't think there was any way back for her bcz she cheated and was also divorced. She couldn't have gone back to him anyway unless she was married and divorced from Shehryar. Also, I don't understand why they had to show him dying? Bhai could have moved on with Hira Mani... 🀦🀷

I loved Umair's love for Rabail. This was my 1st show, watched without any spoiler and I was so sure that he is going to get his love. I still wonder how could i think about this when I got familiar with Pakistani shows. 🀣

Cousins character only beautiful in the eyes of show characters πŸ˜†

At least Danish's death saved my heart and Mehwish heart. πŸ˜†

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: la_Reine

You mean men right??

Society never forgives women's mistakes

Yeah, men never forgives women but women always ready to forgive men.

I loved Umair's love for Rabail. This was my 1st show, watched without any spoiler and I was so sure that he is going to get his love. I still wonder how could i think about this when I got familiar with Pakistani shows. 🀣

Cousins character only beautiful in the eyes of show characters πŸ˜†

At least Danish's death saved my heart and Mehwish heart. πŸ˜†

Umair (Muneeb) was good only in this show.. otherwise his roles are so weird..

He did another show with Ayeza (Ayeza was kind of negative/grey) Initially they are the pair but Idk how he gets married to her sis and she ends up with her sister's ex πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I didn't watch but ending I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so didn't bother watching

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Umair (Muneeb) was good only in this show.. otherwise his roles are so weird..

He did another show with Ayeza (Ayeza was kind of negative/grey) Initially they are the pair but Idk how he gets married to her sis and she ends up with her sister's ex πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I didn't watch but ending I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so didn't bother watching

Yaariyan, I never liked that show, couldn't even finish for so much negativity but I too know the ending. She was ended up with Junaid character, finally forgiven for her all the lies and cheating. She was cheater there too. πŸ˜†

I only watched Muneeb in this 2 show and disliked in Yaariyan. Never bothered to watch his any other show.

Just watched Something Haute review and Aamna was saying that I know Ayeza is playing an older character in Mein.

Why would they cast Ayeza if they wanted older female character πŸ˜‚