"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali - DT Note Pg 62 - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

I liked the them together. Obviously we didn't get enough to judge but whatever little bit of it I saw, I liked it.

1195620 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-zwgbsS64o&ab_channel=ARYDigitalHD

^^ I felt Ayeza was more prominent than Wahaj in terms of expressions tbh. Felt editing was bit dragged and the OST isn't that bad tbh.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

^^ I felt Ayeza was more prominent than Wahaj in terms of expressions tbh. Felt editing was bit dragged and the OST isn't that bad tbh.

Ayeza looks stunning!! like above the male lead's league, wonder if the storyline is something like that..

also anyone who thinks she looks older needs to go see specsavers and maybe take a break from living vicariously through fictional couple's love story and go out in real life a little more

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I was only looking at her. 😆

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

😂

But I really doubt that this character would be worst than Mehwish's bcz that was something extreme which they don't generally show. She was bold enough to choose that. Otherwise, now zyada se zyada she will be evil. Lead hi evil hai toh how much more can you hate her..🙈

Mehwish regretted half of the show, I wanted Danish to forgive her. 🤪

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

I really liked her dancing and coffee sipping look.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

I found Ayeza to be overshadowing Wahaj. She had all my attention. The visuals were aesthetic. The ost didn't captivate me at first but now i kinda find it growing on me.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

I found Ayeza to be overshadowing Wahaj. She had all my attention. The visuals were aesthetic. The ost didn't captivate me at first but now i kinda find it growing on me.

Yeah, she was far more prominent in the video than Wahaj. Aesthetics weren't that bad for sure but just tad bit dragged tbh. Lets see.
Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Mehwish regretted half of the show, I wanted Danish to forgive her. 🤪

I don't think there was regret. Bcz she was like men do this all the time and why can't I be forgiven. I felt she wasn't really apologetic. But again if you ask me, I didn't really like anyone in the show😂😂😂