Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Someone from the team confirmed that we are going to have zorro wali nafrat with her character 😆

I wonder if we will be able to hate her more here than Do Takke Ki Aurat 😂 (no offence intended, im just referring to a dialogue from MPTH)

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I wonder if we will be able to hate her more here than Do Takke Ki Aurat 😂 (no offence intended, im just referring to a dialogue from MPTH)

I hope the character wouldn't stoop that low 😆

I don't think that it would involve any kind of cheating theme. I think it would be more of ego/narcissistic behaviour

I am talking as if being egoistic or narcissist is ok 🤣

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't think that it would involve any kind of cheating theme. I think it would be more of ego/narcissistic behaviour

Everything is better than cheating for me 😆

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I even doubt this information. It depends on who leaked this info, some people gonna hate her for just innocent spoilt behavior, and you know why😆

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: la_Reine

If they get us to hate Mubashira even more than Mehwish, that will really be something 😈
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I still don't understand the hype with mere pass tum ho

There was no chemistry of ayeza with either of the Buddha's

I wish Toh Dil ko Kya hua script cast was in mere pass tum ho instead

There she was torn between Sami and Zahid and looked so good with both but the script was bad

Mere pass tum ho would have been a bigger hit of it was Sami and Zahid in place of Humayun and Adnan

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Everything is better than cheating for me 😆

Obviously cheating is a no no. But again, people can't take both the leads being grey.. 😃

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I even doubt this information. It depends on who leaked this info, some people gonna hate her for just innocent spoilt behavior, and you know why😆

😂

But I really doubt that this character would be worst than Mehwish's bcz that was something extreme which they don't generally show. She was bold enough to choose that. Otherwise, now zyada se zyada she will be evil. Lead hi evil hai toh how much more can you hate her..🙈