Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Hoo gaii sattenash, I am ready for tragedy but not another Mehwish 😭

No I don't want tragedy 😔

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I might be wrong but even off screen bhi koi connection nazar nahi aah raha. Ayeza giving smile but the sake of selfie 😆

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: lizzy110

she’s done plenty of scripts where she is the main lead but the story doesn’t necessarily involve around her. Now it’s another thing that she’s an amazing actress and her character becomes the most popular and becomes a blockbuster.

I feel you got offended. Don't take seriously I watched most of her shows. Even if story doesn't revolve around her character only, then it revolves around both the leads, at least other characters won't dominate. I am only happy about it.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cullen-luvr

When will they release the full OST?

Yes, I wondering when as well. I love the song. When do ost’s usually release?
1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yes, I wondering when as well. I love the song. When do ost’s usually release?

Mujhe pyaar hua tha full ost was released after two episodes so we can't be sure about this one either. They might release a small version as adaptation first and then release the full one or maybe they would release it all together at once.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Mujhe pyaar hua tha full ost was released after two episodes so we can't be sure about this one either. They might release a small version as adaptation first and then release the full one or maybe they would release it all together at once.

oh really? I was hoping they would release it before the show started.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope this show is good and doesn’t lose the plot like another show..

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . In bold…absolutely. I am quite excited about this pair . Ayeza is a successful actress, kuch toh hoga na usmey…aisey hi toh koi top pe nahin pahunch jata

Yeah excited for this drama

She gave many hit projects, so definitely she is a good actress

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I checked the comment section of his post of the teaser with Ayeza and man it's so embarrassing. The comment section is so gross filled with you should work with Yumna only.. These people really need to understand that they are actors and it's their job to work with different actors and different characters. You can't expect them to work together always. Wo toh chalo phir bhi thik hai but hating on other actors, calling them all sorts of names, putting them down is so annoying. Matlab they didn't even leave Ayeza who is so popular already, I wonder if it was some new or struggling actress, how these toxic fans would have been with her..

Anyways, i don't expect much from these people who didn't even leave to drag Wahaj's wife and his best friend Maya to fulfill their on-screen imaginary fictional world desires.

These fans are just toxic, who don't know the difference of reel and real life. They are just brainless

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Exactly. Can have favourites but can enjoy without comparison as well. It's okay

Exactly

Don't need to get toxic, when yumhaj are doing TB 2 then wait for it na. Promote them but aisy dusrey actors ko degrade karna is not right