Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

@bold really??? I thought she was being a brat and he was trying to calm her down and take her away. If it's the case, then cool. But I liked that bts bcz it gave typical lovers vibe..hahaha!

Yes, you can see, someone is there and she was trying to go there to vent out but Wahaj taking her away.

Brat is also not negative, she may fall in love and leave bratty attitude behind to romance with boyfriend. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 1 years ago
1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Is anyone clearly stated that Ayeza's character is grey?

Someone from the team confirmed that we are going to have zorro wali nafrat with her character ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Someone from the team confirmed that we are going to have zorro wali nafrat with her character ๐Ÿ˜†

Arey yaaar!!! Then I want Zorro waali nafrat with hero as well..so that koi reason ho for them to end up together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Hoo gaii sattenash, I am ready for tragedy but not another Mehwish ๐Ÿ˜ญ

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Arey yaaar!!! Then I want Zorro waali nafrat with hero as well..so that koi reason ho for them to end up together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

OST sunkey I thought Wahaj gonna be negative๐Ÿคฃbut how can I forget Ayeza not going to choose script if story gol gol na ghumey around her๐Ÿ˜†

1263643 thumbnail

Some fanpages who are in contact with her on Instagram and knew about the name of the characters from before said on Twitter that both characters are going to be spoilt, but the team says otherwise.

I hope there will be a balance among the leads

lizzy110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

OST sunkey I thought Wahaj gonna be negative๐Ÿคฃbut how can I forget Ayeza not going to choose script if story gol gol na ghumey around her๐Ÿ˜†

sheโ€™s done plenty of scripts where she is the main lead but the story doesnโ€™t necessarily involve around her. Now itโ€™s another thing that sheโ€™s an amazing actress and her character becomes the most popular and becomes a blockbuster.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's fine with me they do not have a great chemistry anyways ๐Ÿ˜† so she like so whatever she want...but I hope wahaj's character is not like saad ๐Ÿ˜†

Some fanpages who are in contact with her on Instagram and knew about the name of the characters from before said on Twitter that both characters are going to be spoilt, but the team says otherwise.

I hope there will be a balance among the leads

Yes there should be balance. Both should be ek se badke ek in kameenapan ๐Ÿ˜‚

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hoping wahaj has a strong character not like saad.