Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wahaj is not a teenage boy, according to google he is two years older than ayeza, then why people are age shaming her

Because his last kachra show has amassed a ton of immature toxic fans who cannot tolerate him with anyone else.

Wahaj is not a teenage boy, according to google he is two years older than ayeza, then why people are age shaming her

Ok as you know I loved the chemistry in TB. But I saw many comments where they say that he looks good only with Yumna. How can he work with Yumna and vice versa all the time. Matlab kuch b

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Ok as you know I loved the chemistry in TB. But I saw many comments where they say that he looks good only with Yumna. How can he work with Yumna and vice versa all the time. Matlab kuch b

Ofcourse I know

I also liked yumhaj's chemistry. But they have to do work with other actors too na. And they can look good with others too. What's a big deal.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ofcourse I know

I also liked yumhaj's chemistry. But they have to do work with other actors too na. And they can look good with others too. What's a big deal.

. . In bold…absolutely. I am quite excited about this pair . Ayeza is a successful actress, kuch toh hoga na usmey…aisey hi toh koi top pe nahin pahunch jata
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I checked the comment section of his post of the teaser with Ayeza and man it's so embarrassing. The comment section is so gross filled with you should work with Yumna only.. These people really need to understand that they are actors and it's their job to work with different actors and different characters. You can't expect them to work together always. Wo toh chalo phir bhi thik hai but hating on other actors, calling them all sorts of names, putting them down is so annoying. Matlab they didn't even leave Ayeza who is so popular already, I wonder if it was some new or struggling actress, how these toxic fans would have been with her..

Anyways, i don't expect much from these people who didn't even leave to drag Wahaj's wife and his best friend Maya to fulfill their on-screen imaginary fictional world desires.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Ayeza gets hate comments every time her show comes but end up she is the one whose character ends show with so much popularity. But kudos to her haters, they passionately hate her. 😆Claps for them 😈

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Ayeza gets hate comments every time her show comes but end up she is the one whose character ends show with so much popularity. But kudos to her haters, they passionately hate her. 😆Claps for them 😈

People keep on hating her.😆

Just because you can't be her you hate her wow.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

They doesn't leave her photoshoot post even. I never read comments before but today I am amazed to read this hating dedication.😆

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

This applies to yumna haters too. These days every fd is obsessed with Yumna. Every negativity on SM is being associated with Yumna and her fans. Even Durre Fishan getting age shaming comments and Yumna fans are reasons for these comments 😂 World's all problems are because of these fans

Ayeza is not only actresses who is getting age shaming comments. Yumna got brutal trolling,age shaming comments, even she was being called home breaker but nobody came for her defense. As women we should be considerate towards all women rights regardless of our likeness or dislikeness.

Ofcourse I know

Exactly. Can have favourites but can enjoy without comparison as well. It's okay