Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvJlsTItxl-/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Okay! I like this. Looks like you know the romance where there is comfort yet shyness and hesitation..

But gosh! The comments on the post age shaming Ayeza 🙄🙄

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Okay! I like this. Looks like you know the romance where there is comfort yet shyness and hesitation..

This is stupid age doesn't matter wahaj is 3 years older than ayeza btw I'm glad she confirmed the singer that is Asim Azhar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

This is stupid age doesn't matter wahaj is 3 years older than ayeza btw I'm glad she confirmed the singer that is Asim Azhar

Yes. This is so stupid to age shame. Honestly age has nothing to do with how good people look with eachother. Can have chemistry with someone who is 10 years older than you as well.

Yes, the song, voice, aesthetics of filming everything looks so vintage and serene.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Yes. This is so stupid to age shame. Honestly age has nothing to do with how good people look with eachother. Can have chemistry with someone who is 10 years older than you as well.

Yes, the song, voice, aesthetics of filming everything looks so vintage and serene.

Yes but wahaj replacing his own show reminds me of Fatima effendi, zahid Ahmed, Maya Ali and Hira mani when they're show is being replaced by their own show i hope this show turned out to be good but badar ka koi bharosa nahi hai he'll make mein as main Hari Piya 2.0 with so much indianaised tracks

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Age shaming getting on my nerves now. They started it as soon as first look released but why keep doing it on her own insta!!!

They behaving as if they were never seen how 1900's women styled! They weren't chamakchali type women, they were very mature and content.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Age shaming getting on my nerves now. They started it as soon as first look released but why keep doing it on her own insta!!!

They behaving as if they were never seen how 1900's women styled! They weren't chamakchali type women, they were very mature and content.

Yes exactly. Yes, not everyone will like the pairing but you can just say you don't like the pair and move on. Don't have to age shame and comment on her profile. Very annoying.

As if their commenting and protesting will refrain them from releasing the show.

Also yes, the styling is retro styling and that is how they styled in that period. Also, these are just look reveal teasers. Wait for the show to atleast air before demonstrating this negativity.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes but wahaj replacing his own show reminds me of Fatima effendi, zahid Ahmed, Maya Ali and Hira mani when they're show is being replaced by their own show i hope this show turned out to be good but badar ka koi bharosa nahi hai he'll make mein as main Hari Piya 2.0 with so much indianaised tracks

No idea about Mai Haari.

I watched Bala and Dunk though. I liked Dunk. In general I don't know much about how the directors are. I just watch the shows. But I have a feeling this might be good but obviously cannot predict bcz prediction always turns out to be disappointing. But, I don't want to watch this drama with the baggage of other dramas of Ayeza and Wahaj you know.. Just with a fresh mind then I will be able to enjoy.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

No idea about Mai Haari.

I watched Bala and Dunk though. I liked Dunk. In general I don't know much about how the directors are. I just watch the shows. But I have a feeling this might be good but obviously cannot predict bcz prediction always turns out to be disappointing. But, I don't want to watch this drama with the baggage of other dramas of Ayeza and Wahaj you know.. Just with a fresh mind then I will be able to enjoy.

I know the story of MHP the story is about a happy couple played by sami and Hira and they wanted something but due to not happening he betrayed hira's character and marrying Sumbhul's character and made hira's character live in his home btw I've watched this show only for hamza

D_ancing_fox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. .I beg to differ …TB is the best exact suoer hot chemistry …there was no story , it was just the chemistry of Wahaj and Yumna that made the show a super success one.

I felt butterflies in my stomach after watching last five minutes of first episode of TB. Murtasim stopped Meerub from beating the guy. So yes, they were something else.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Navyya

. .I beg to differ …TB is the best exact suoer hot chemistry …there was no story , it was just the chemistry of Wahaj and Yumna that made the show a super success one.

I don't agree but let's agree to disagree. Unpopular opinion, I didn't like Yumna and Wahaj in TB as much as I liked them in DNUTN. They had better chemistry there despite very less scenes .