Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Yeh chemistry Kya hota hai?

If story is good, then it will click with audience.

If story is mess, no amount of chemistry book can make the show hit. 😆

Ajj takk mujhey chemistry samajh meii nahi aiii...sab log chemistry keyy pichey bhagg Rahi haii, physics bechara ki dilll toddd keyy😆

Chemistry is highly subjective 😆 and will vary from people to people, however once in a while you can find a pair who just clicks and is widely accepted by majority of audience, that is when we say this pair have great chemistry.

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

I don't think so 😳Asim Azhar ki voice hai 😑

Haan Asim Azhar ki awaaz hai

Promos are fine

will wait for the show, will not judge it from teasers.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Chemistry is highly subjective 😆 and will vary from people to people, however once in a while you can find a pair who just clicks and is widely accepted by majority of audience, that is when we say this pair have great chemistry.

Two people stand side by side at the bus station. If 3rd public who is watching them and start saying that invisible lighting happening between them, then it's chemistry ...4th person follows 3rd person theory, 5th person follows 4th person theory, 6th, 7th, list goes on then it's chemistry 😆

Gotcha, very well defined definition. 👍🏼

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Two people stand side by side at the bus station. If 3rd public who is watching them and start saying that invisible lighting happening between them, then it's chemistry ...4th person follows 3rd person theory, 5th person follows 4th person theory, 6th, 7th, list goes on then it's chemistry 😆

Lol...bohut khub samjha apne 🤣

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I so agree with you. I have always felt, chemistry can't be created solely by actors. It's always the story which is the winner. We have so many examples of different seasons of same show. The kind of chemistry one season creates, other season isn't able to..

I remember how people were crazy for Sana and Bilal's pairing in Dunk and ended up rooting for Bilal and Azekah because apparently Sana was negative there..

Even the most unexpected pairs create magic out of nowhere because of characterisation and story and the best ones turn out to be completely bland.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
. Beautiful…looking forward to watch both of them together…hopefully they will sizzle on the screen .
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I so agree with you. I have always felt, chemistry can't be created solely by actors. It's always the story which is the winner. We have so many examples of different seasons of same show. The kind of chemistry one season creates, other season isn't able to..

I remember how people were crazy for Sana and Bilal's pairing in Dunk and ended up rooting for Bilal and Azekah because apparently Sana was negative there..

Even the most unexpected pairs create magic out of nowhere because of characterisation and story and the best ones turn out to be completely bland.

. .I beg to differ …TB is the best exact suoer hot chemistry …there was no story , it was just the chemistry of Wahaj and Yumna that made the show a super success one.

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Beautiful…looking forward to watch both of them together…hopefully they will sizzle on the screen .

I am excited too. I hope they sizzle. I am already in 😛