"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali - DT Note Pg 62 - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Well mpht first look was fantastic and it received great response so they tried the same trick here.

What disappointed me is wahajs look, he used to look fresh in fitoor and tb but here he looks so tired and thaka hua, even in the bts pics released he looks tired... I hope he takes a break, it's affecting his looks and performance

And the pairing looks odd, they don't seem comfortable and there's no chemistry... I have seen ayeza in chupke chupke and she looked good with obi and in her shows with imran I don't remember how they looked because I saw those shows in ff mode couple of years back.

Anyways let's see what the main teasers offer.

Is the singer kaifi??

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I thought Wahaj and Ayeza looked fine and I'm all for fresh pairing. But the first look did not impress me..too much reminiscent of MPHT first look which had the same feel of a music video than a drama serial and this just looks like any other romantic drama. The fact that this is another Badar Mahmood drama doesn't win any points either after the shit show that has been MPHT.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Surprise surprise guess who the male lead is

Wohi jo aaj Kal sabhi dramas, tv ads pr aata hai 🥱 I like Ayeza Khan she is a good actress and looks beautiful but Mujhy Wahaj ko atleast one year tk kisi drama mein nahi dekhna chahti hoon 😌 iis liye skip karon gii

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Is the singer kaifi??

Asim Azhar hai I guess
lizzy110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

loved loved loved the teaser. Can’t wait for waiza. I for one LOVED their chemistry. The whole aesthetic was on another level, completely different. Can’t wait for it to come on air. Ayeza strikes again!

He sounds like Kahani Suno singer

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

He sounds like Kahani Suno singer

I don't think so 😳Asim Azhar ki voice hai 😑
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Yeh chemistry Kya hota hai?

If story is good, then it will click with audience.

If story is mess, no amount of chemistry book can make the show hit. 😆

Ajj takk mujhey chemistry samajh meii nahi aiii...sab log chemistry keyy pichey bhagg Rahi haii, physics bechara ki dilll toddd keyy😆