Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Really!! I don't know. Who is she?

. No idea … I read somewhere that there is another girl . Her name was similar to Ayeza because that time also I was confused if they are one or two different ones coz of the similarity in their names so I was told that they are two different ones …
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Navyya

. No idea … I read somewhere that there is another girl . Her name was similar to Ayeza because that time also I was confused if they are one or two different ones coz of the similarity in their names so I was told that they are two different ones …

I guess you're talking about Azekah, maybe another jealous character or one of the leads sister. She is always available for these roles. 😃

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Oh ok Thanks …. I am new to Ayeza and I heard there is another FL along with Ayeza so was a bit confused .

Yes, Azekah Daniel is playing the second lead..She is favourite second female lead of Badar Mehmood in his dramas. Mostly she ends up with the ML in his dramas and the main FL lead turns out to be the villain lol..

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I liked the trailer but most probably Ayeza will be negative here too like in most Badar's dramas. I don't know whether the combination of depressive dramas like Cheekh and Balaa will write something light hearted..Promo anyways looks dark. 😆

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I never expected Wahaj and Ayeza would look so bad together

This is like terrible literally

I liked him with both tooba and durre in the mehreen jabbar show

He looks so good with hania yumna and Madiha , even hiba

But this is so bland

Ayeza isn't looking good

Don't know why

The production values are wow

But the chemistry fell flat so bad

I really don't care who plays white or grey or black roles

Wish it was neelum or alizey shah or hiba

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Yes, Azekah Daniel is playing the second lead..She is favourite second female lead of Badar Mehmood in his dramas. Mostly she ends up with the ML in his dramas and the main FL lead turns out to be the villain lol..

. Oh my !! We are in for a roller coaster ride . I have promised myself that I won’t get emotionally attached to the show … this other lead isn’t shown in the teaser though !
Edited by Navyya - 1 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

Ok so yeh MPHT ko replace kary ga 🤢

https://youtu.be/7-zwgbsS64o

Navyya thumbnail

. Saw the teaser again … I like Ayeza , she is very well groomed … loved Wahaj too . I think it’s going to rock . It won’t be romantic like TB ( and I couldn’t be happier , no chance of getting emotionally involved) it looks more like a dark romance . I think I am going to love it . Only downer is the song . That’s too bland

Can be an unpopular opinion but I liked the trailer and I liked Ayeza and Wahaj together. I see and like the chemistry (I don't want to compare his TB chem)

I like the aesthetics in the teaser and their looks as well

Looks like both love eachother but at the same time it's clash of egos as well. I hope for a change ML ends up with FL.

Though, I like Azekah as well. Liked her with Bilal in Bala and Dunk. But I am intrigued by Ayeza and Wahaj's pairing 😁

Edited by arfanazneen - 1 years ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Surprise surprise guess who the male lead is