Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

No please no mental health based shows i found it unbearable abro is the best example on showing on this topic and later becoming flop i feel bad for noor tho and also that 1 zee TV show from 2008 also shows this stupidity although this is bad We don't want these type of shows i expected a show with similar premise of old Mahesh Bhatt movies like naam, sadak and Zeher Of Emraan Hashmi but they're giving the same story Even I found balaa unbearable due to this topic I hope this show turned to be the drama version of sadak or main Hari Piya 2.0

I hate negativity in dramas. I can't tolerate villians.. and when a main lead is negative or mental I don't feel like watching the drama, because I am watching for entertainment, not to stress myself. I am already stressed. So most probably I am going to skip this drama. Not a big fan of Ayeza or Wahaj. πŸ˜†

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I hate negativity in dramas. I can't tolerate villians.. and when a main lead is negative or mental I don't feel like watching the drama, because I am watching for entertainment, not to stress myself. I am already stressed. So most probably I am going to skip this drama. Not a big fan of Ayeza or Wahaj. πŸ˜†

Ok but I agree with your points but badar mehmood needs to retire he ruined many shows like main Hari Piya, MPHT etc. I want MD Production to produce for other channels rather than same channel big bang is the worst ph ever tbh i remember hum did the same for example ranjha ranjha kardi they made imran's character a crazy and made him lead πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ i expected jibraan to be lead For RRK in that show Imran Overacted in that show the only performance of him i enjoyed is badzaat coz he was a grey character over there Imran Ashraf suited grey and negetive roles not the crazy one he played in RRK

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Ok but I agree with your points but badar mehmood needs to retire he ruined many shows like main Hari Piya, MPHT etc.

Badar Mehmood likes creating that dramatic inviroment in all his dramas which makes them unbearable sometimes specially when it isn't needed, like in MPHT.

I want MD Production to produce for other channels rather than same channel big bang is the worst ph ever.

MD are the owners of Hum tv . So they only produce dramas for their own channel. They used to produce for Urdu1 channel too, but that channel is no more making Pakistani serials.πŸ˜’

tbh i remember hum did the same for example ranjha ranjha kardi they made imran's character a crazy and made him lead πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ i expected jibraan to be lead For RRK in that show Imran Overacted in that show the only performance of him i enjoyed is badzaat coz he was a grey character over there Imran Ashraf suited grey and negetive roles not the crazy one he played in RRK

I disagree here. Imran did gr8 job in RRK and was very likeable there. I liked him in Alif Allah Aur Insaan too. Yes. I loved Jibran and Iqra's bairing in the initial episodes. In fact Iqra did amazing job there.. Badzaat I quit after watching few episodes due to the overdose of negativity. Couldn't bear it that the female lead got married to other guy in the initial episodes themselves.🀒

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I disagree here. Imran did gr8 job in RRK and was very likeable there. I liked him in Alif Allah Aur Insaan too. Yes. I loved Jibran and Iqra's pairing in the initial episodes. In fact Iqra did amazing job there.. Badzaat I quit after watching few episodes due to the overdose of negativity. Couldn't bear it that the female lead got married to other guy in the initial episodes themselves.🀒

But not for me he showed bholaa's role in an ott way which is so unbearable to me they should've made Jibran as a permanent lead for rrk bholaa's character should've been minor i wish rrk focused on jibran and iqra's characters love story rather than bringing a third wheel similar to daastan

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuSAucvNIl-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Ayezas look for MeinπŸ”₯

Looks like she's playing a proper negative character in the show.

Just hope it's an entertaining show, badar you better direct this one well😑

Ps: supposedly her character name is maya in the show

She looks stunning. The overall look and expressions in this shoot look killer. Looks like she is playing a snob/brat/ghamandi. If it is, I hope both Wahaj and Ayeza are brats. Haha! Warna ek abla mard, ghamandi heroine nahi bhai..

Really curious about the show..

Why she's repeating her TDKKH And MPTH Character i expected to play her positive role in mein but alas she's playing the same role they should make azkeah's character a negetive for a change I want ayeza to continue her sweet bubbly role after chupke chupke and Chand tara

Is Azekah Daniel also in the show?????

Ohhh!! I like her. She looks really nice with Bilal Abbas. Had watched Dunk. But I hope it isn't something similar to Dunk then I mean when female Lead is negative and hero realises that and later on falls in love with or marries the second lead. It will be too common then..

Though going by the show's title, it looks like both the leads have MeinPan (Ego)

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

But not for me he showed bholaa's role in an ott way which is so unbearable to me they should've made Jibran as a permanent lead for rrk bholaa's character should've been minor i wish rrk focused on jibran and iqra's characters love story rather than bringing a third wheel similar to daastan

Do you know RRK was based on a novel by Faiza Iftikhar named : Daasi Dholan Yaar Di. On which another drama was made by the name: Khailon Pyar Ki Baazi. In both novel and drama .. the main characters were the girl and her first love. But Faiza made many changes to make ppl sympathize with the abnormal guy.

Edited by awida - 1 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I feel 'mein' in the title is indicating ego of the leads

I think that wahaj's character is son of either a politician or a businessman.So his character will not be bechara types hopefully.Maybe he will be forced to marry aiza's character due to wealth issue.

And other than aiza, there r two more females in the show.So let's see.Aiza plays negative characters well and I hope wahaj is playing negative character too.

Maybe he would be using Aiza's character for his benefit.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Do you know RRK was based on a novel by Faiza Iftikhar named : Daasi Dholan Yaar Di. On which another drama was made by the name: Khailon Pyar Ki Baazi. In both novel and drama .. the main characters were the girl and her first love. But Faiza made many changes to make ppl sympathize with the abnormal guy.

I never expected from Aunn Zara writer why she made changes she should make like as it is like Kai po Che most of the plot of KPC are taken from the book who wants to be sympathetize for a crazy guy look at ITV audience never sympathetize a crazy person instead they're most hated big example is KRPKAB 3 And WTHA Many Devakshi and KriSa Fans Hated Anjali and Sanjana and they're out from the show i wish NooHir Fans Hated On Bholaa and made sahir a good guy but tbh Rehan Chaudhary and wali we're his best performance Of Imran