Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners and runner ups!๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks Suta for conducting this contest and Pri, for the amazing winning prize!โค๏ธ

SoniRita thumbnail

Thank you Suta for this contest๐Ÿค—

Madhu di and WD, thanks for doing the difficult job of choosing the best entries๐Ÿค—

Congrats everyone esp the winner and runner up๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks a lot SBS aka Prii for the beautiful siggies

Edited by SoniRita - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Congratulations to all the winners.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

Can't believe I won.๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you for hosting this contest and eveyone who helped in it. Will be waiting for more such contests in future.

Congrats, u used to rock with funny/creative ans for sheep game๐Ÿ˜† n now ur creativity won u. Congrats again๐Ÿฅณ

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Hearty congratulations to all the runners up & winners๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Beautiful siggies ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

If the Most Prolific Writer award goes to me for submitting eight stories, shouldn't SoniRita get the same award?

Eight stories credited to SoniRita: Entry #2, Entry #4, Entry #7, Entry #10, Entry #12, Entry #13, Entry #18, Entry #26.

If the author's name is correct for all eight stories, it's a tie.

Also, you have misspelled my username under Entry #3, Entry #6, Entry #9, Entry #11. I don't have a Gujarati accent, so my username is BrhannadaArmour.

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Many thanks to dear SweetButSpicy aka Prii who has created so many winner siggies for all the writers and judges. 

EkgKe-rWMAAMOyo.jpg

your very welcome ๐Ÿค— 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

OMG, logged back in to this!!

Thank you so much for the recognition and I can't believe I won.

@Sutapasima

Will always be thankful to you for introducing me to this!!

Congrats to all the winners ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

your very welcome ๐Ÿค— 

Am so happy to see you my sweet โค๏ธ, you did a commendable job dear. 
Now take good care of yourself n rest ๐Ÿค—

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Sutapasima, I join your many thank you and I give you a very warm hug for everything you initiated and did โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

So nice to read the stories, so many well written and give me smiles ๐Ÿ˜Š

I missed the voting process, but here I want to give my thank you and smile to all who voted for me...what a gorgeous surprise to see my little story getting the friends award

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Oh my, this is a great surprise. Being runner-up and a fascinating narrator? I can't believe that ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you for organizing this amazing contest @Sutapasima. Writing for this event had been so much fun and all the beautiful entries I got to read, all thanks to you โค๏ธ

@Viswasruti and @WildestDreams, thank you for taking time out to judge the entries and choosing the best ones. I don't envy you guys for doing this impossible job ๐Ÿค—

I absolutely love the siggies. Thank you so much for creating them @SweetButSpicy ๐Ÿค—

Congratulations to all the award winners. You guys are all deserving of the praise and prize for writing such beautiful and touching stories ๐Ÿฅณ

And last but not the least, thank you to every writer who participated in the contest. I enjoyed reading every single one of your entries ๐Ÿ‘