Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Lizzie I have heard all this songs. But have never gone beyond the music in terms of shipping them as couples :). And since I have heard all of them and like them. I must say. Excellent musical taste. SoBo approves 🤣🤣🤣

Kabhee na kabhee we going to get you in club DJ hour mood btw 🤣🤣. 

after all … life is …

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q8kYP7SNlg&pp=ygUbb3B1cyBsaXZlIGlzIGxpZmUgbGl2ZSAyMDIx

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Alfaaz Addicts

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Lizzie I have heard all this songs. But have never gone beyond the music in terms of shipping them as couples :). And since I have heard all of them and like them. I must say. Excellent musical taste. SoBo approves 🤣🤣🤣

Kabhee na kabhee we going to get you in club DJ hour mood btw 🤣🤣. 

Nope. Not going there. Not today. 🤡

Thank you, jahanpanah! Glad you approve 🤡

Waise you call yourself a music lover and you've been giving only thanda heart emoji reactions. Meri beti se seekho kuch, she goes all out enthu with the 'wow' reactions. Aisa passion chahiye bro! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Classical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Nope. Not going there. Not today. 🤡

Thank you, jahanpanah! Glad you approve 🤡

Waise you call yourself a music lover and you've been giving only thanda heart emoji reactions. Meri beti se seekho kuch, she goes all out enthu with the 'wow' reactions. Aisa passion chahiye bro! 

heart is for the heartfelt songs.. 😻😻🤩🤩 these are my favourite cuz they show how I actually see those songs! Like an excited Lil baby! 😻

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

heart is for the heartfelt songs.. 😻😻🤩🤩 these are my favourite cuz they show how I actually see those songs! Like an excited Lil baby! 😻

btw. I listen to all the songs. Ones I post. And ones posted. I just switched to tv in fact with my phone in hand as my iPad got drained  … even ones I have heard. Before I post reaction. I don’t like that about IF. Mera gaming discord group was best. Bot pe music bajao aur suno. Not just post songs and react. Dekha yas naaa dekha. So I am glad you also watch Neha . :). 

In fact I am listening to toms diner 3rd time in a loop. Been a while since I heard it 🤣🤣

oi Lizzie. At least mein sab song suntaaa hoon. Aap to aadee ko sunaaa bhee naheen 🤣🤣🤣 so don’t come undone. Aur ❤️ has lots of energy displaying love for a song :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Epj84QVw2rc&list=RDEpj84QVw2rc&start_radio=1

dusk2dawn thumbnail

And before we do dance to the groove of EDM some more….…. If u have experienced the SoBo life (or one would say… layer cake)…

we mix it up.. and time for some samba :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhHKYR-v0UE

Deadwa… sunny… spidey.. hopefully you see yourselves in this at 1:01….🤣 Along with me ofc :) 🤗

Gone are the days when I used to listen to all kinds of music. Now I do listening to or singing either lakdi ki kaathi or wheels on the bus 🤣🤪

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Alfaaz Addicts

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Accha aisa hai

in my head -

like is like the thandaest response - like theek hai, lame hai par I don't wanna be rude so let me post the bare minimum positive response

heart is like- yes, good song, finally this person has posted a song I like. There is some hope yet for them!

And WOW is like next level, we are soulmates bound together eternally by the thread of awesomeness that connects us because you peeked into my soul and posted what you saw there. 😆

I'm sure these definitions exist only in my head 🤡

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Gone are the days when I used to listen to all kinds of music. Now I do listening to or singing either lakdi ki kaathi or wheels on the bus 🤣🤪

dusk 🤗

Apnaa angrezi one for yours :) along those lines btw 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0&pp=ygUPZ3VtbXkgYmVhciBzb25n

Aur isliye to aapko tag keeya. You can listen to some old ones once in a while for apnaa time also :). Me time kabhee to bunta hain :). Marooo shoo thasey 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Accha aisa hai

in my head -

like is like the thandaest response - like theek hai, lame hai par I don't wanna be rude so let me post the bare minimum positive response

heart is like- yes, good song, finally this person has posted a song I like. There is some hope yet for them!

And WOW is like next level, we are soulmates bound together eternally by the thread of awesomeness that connects us because you peeked into my soul and posted what you saw there. 😆

I'm sure these definitions exist only in my head 🤡

sach bolu to I don’t pay attention. Yeah reactions ki aadat recent hain as I used to not even remember and some people thought I was being rude/ignoring .. 🤣🤣. 

don’t you know we soboites don’t need acknowledgements 🤣🤣. So deney ka kaisey yaad rakhengey 🤣🤣 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

dusk 🤗

Apnaa angrezi one for yours :) along those lines btw 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0&pp=ygUPZ3VtbXkgYmVhciBzb25n

Aur isliye to aapko tag keeya. You can listen to some old ones once in a while for apnaa time also :). Me time kabhee to bunta hain :). Marooo shoo thasey 🤣🤣

If I show this to lo he will probably try to dance like the gummy bear and its hard to control 🤣

I know I need to have a me time and I do listen to songs on my way to and from work. Music is my life I can’t go without it. 
Heres the one of many which I love from my dad’s collections.
https://youtu.be/6RUIeX6UCT8

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Alfaaz Addicts

sach bolu to I don’t pay attention. Yeah reactions ki aadat recent hain as I used to not even remember and some people thought I was being rude/ignoring .. 🤣🤣. 

don’t you know we soboites don’t need acknowledgements 🤣🤣. So deney ka kaisey yaad rakhengey 🤣🤣 

Accha ye baat hai? Who was upset cos I didn't acknowledge one song they posted? 🤪

Abhi se - no reactions on your posts!  Since you don't care 🤡. Keep wondering if I saw your tag 🤡