Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Vanraj and anupama marriage was foundation of anupama real concept

Without. Anupama. And vanraj marriage real.story of anupama would have not develop

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Without. Anupama. And vanraj marriage real.story of anupama would have not develop

Bhagwan bhi nahi bata sakte ki iss serial ka concept kya hai.

Hum toh maamuli insaan hai😆😆

731627 thumbnail

Ab yeh serial haath ke daant khane e aur dikhane ke aur ho chuka.hai

Phir hame yeh dikhaya jaata hai ki yeh branded product hai but asliyat yeh ki branded daba ke andar local yani nakli maal Hota hai ya phir usi ghatiya piece ko baar baar ache se decorate karke pack kar diya jaata hai .aur darkshak ko yeh dikhaya jaata is baar darshakon ko dabbe se Acha reliable useful gift milega but Har wohi kabaad nikalta hai

Baar baar kabaadaaa story ko different beautiful pack karke anupama creative hame fool. Banate rahe

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Anuj and Anupama would have found their way with each other. Anuj wouldn’t have given up on Anupama. He would have convinced his parents to take rishta to her house and his parents from what we know were loving, caring and just wanted his happiness. His mom was similar to Anupama according to Anuj so his mom and generally his family would have loved Anupama and would have been happy. KMaa would maybe be iffy about their marriage at first cuz they don’t have the same status. Kapadia’s were rich, but Joshi’s are poor. But Kapadia’s would have convinced KMaa for Anuj’s sake and Anupama would be okay w the marriage because her mom would have eventually agreed and she would also be happy w the marriage knowing the kind of man Anuj is. She would have fallen in love w him.

Anupama would have continued her studies post getting married to Anuj cuz Kapadia’s wouldn’t have stopped her udaan. She would eventually have graduated and would be a working woman, maybe even work at AK groups. They would have few kids. They would have lived a happy and fulfilling life with few bumps and ups and downs but they would have been happy.

This doesn’t make for a good drama cuz everything is happy and there is no negativity much so we will never see this version 🚶🏻‍♀️

So basically this stupidity I see now from MaAn could have ended Sooner😂.
Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Still no story. Nothing developed, just moves an inch and regresses 50 yard.🤣
Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

Well at least she could be free from Shah problems

Nah…she be wanting Kavya’s husband and married life still, like now.🤣. She is meant to kiss the grounds of Shah family, and be their free happy servant. 🤣

She would have married Anuj because he was next in line to take a proposal and go talk to his mother.

His mother would have possibly agreed and mainly because she wanted to marry Anupamaa off because her father had died. Considering that Anuj's parents were alive at that time, it's debatable whether they would have allowed her to study or not, as in if Kanta would have taken a promise from them like she got one from Moti Baa, I am doubtful if they would have honoured it.

There could have been some conflict on whether she would have a career in dance or stay at home.

But I can be sure that Mukku would have had a better life because Maha Maa would have rescued her from the gold digger boyfriend and also prevented the impromptu marriage with the wife beater. She would have possibly been happy like Dolly.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

She would have married Anuj because he was next in line to take a proposal and go talk to his mother.

His mother would have possibly agreed and mainly because she wanted to marry Anupamaa off because her father had died. Considering that Anuj's parents were alive at that time, it's debatable whether they would have allowed her to study or not, as in if Kanta would have taken a promise from them like she got one from Moti Baa, I am doubtful if they would have honoured it.

There could have been some conflict on whether she would have a career in dance or stay at home.

But I can be sure that Mukku would have had a better life because Maha Maa would have rescued her from the gold digger boyfriend and also prevented the impromptu marriage with the wife beater. She would have possibly been happy like Dolly.

I may not agree with the entire post (cuz I think Anuj’s parents were nice & progressive from what we were told so idk if they would have not let Anupama study? )

but I agree with the bold.

Anupama would have taken care of the Kapadia family, esp post Anuj’s parents death. She would have been a mother figure to Mukku considering the age gap, if they would have been married at 19-20, Mukku would have only been about 5 yrs old, so Anupama would be like her second mother. After Anuj & Mukku’s parents death, Anupama would have taken care of the family and mukku and would been a mother to her since mukku would only be a teenager. Anupama would have protected her from gold digger boyfriend and would have never let her get married to the abuser ex husband. Even if she did, Anupama would have brought her out of that marriage and Mukku wouldn’t be running away around the world escaping from her Anuj. Mukku would have had a better life for sure. In short, Anupama would have kept the Kapadia family intact and together and they would all be happy.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

I always thought of this . I always wonder how much things could bee different if anupama never married Vanraj?

There wouldn't have been Anupama.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Barkha is an MBA and confessed, Kapadia's did not find women capable of managing a business. Something Anuj himself was mum about ALL these years.

About Malavika, naaah.

Anupama herself never divorced because she was abused. Hell she did not even recognise abuse. Her reason for divorce was when she witnessed Kavya and Vanraj on their 25th Anniversary. She did not even know Vanraj did not love/respect her back. She did not even stand up for herself against her own children. Infact she needs a Samar, Nandini, Devika, Kanta, even Kavya to fight her battles for her. ALL she does is give bhashans.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago