Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

If I ever get called either of those things, I'm gonna murder the person guilty of such crime.

Second hand embarrassment ho rahi hai mujhe

welcome to the club πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't know much you guys know but I will start from the start.

Neil, Aishwarya and Ayesha are the leads of Ghum, It started in 2020 , I guess.

In the show, Virat (Neil) is in love with Pakhi (Aishwarya) in 2 days famously known as 2 day yoga love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The main love story was between Sai (Ayesha) and Virat (Neil), it was about their journey, the story is copied from a regional show.

Since the start on social Media Neil and AIshwarya looked close to the fans.

So, even when Virat and sai got married in the show, Neil and Aishwarya used to to do joint IVs on SBS, SBB. Ayesha used to do solo ones.....even when the romantic angle started between them on the show. It never happened on ITV before.

In the IVs these two used to bash Sai (Ayesha's character) calling her badtameez, egoistic etc. and support Pakhi who was the negative lead.

Most fans were confused but had bit of a hint that what was going on but due the love they had for SAIRAT (SAI and Virat) everyone kept watching the show.

Mind you Aishwarya becomes Bhabhi of Neil in the show but Neil and aishwarya didn't stop posting Vms ad pics of Virakhi (Aishwarya & Pakhi ship name ) on their insta handle.....Sairat were at its peak at that time. Neil hardly used to promote or post anything regarding Sairat....But he did use to post pics with Pakhi (not only Aishwarya) his onscreen Bhabhi with caption "What If" . He actually stopped promoting Sairat and was only interested in his bacha. Thei insta account has tons of CRINGE bubbu bacha caption pics where they are replying to each other while probably sitting next to each other on the set.

These two used to be present in the middle of every cake cutting ceremony and Ayesha used to be at the back even after being the lead. The on-screen reels and pics kept on happening.

Also, these two have a habit of drawing every attention towards them during any special day for Ghum show.

When the show reached 100 episodes they announced their engagement.

Whenever Sairat used to have any special scene right before that they will do something similar offscreen. Sairat first kiss on cheeks and right before that she posted a pic with her kissing Neil on the set in the Ghum costume.

Hug scene ke pehle some cosy offscreen pic with these two.....matlab aisa hogya that whenever we used to see their offscreen pics we were sure that some romantic Sairat content is coming.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They crossed all the limit of being unprofessional.

In IVs Neil & AISHWARYA never used to appreciate Ayesha. Even when he was asked the question about Sairat his only reply was it is a team effort.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Oh wow.

I had watched bits of this show during its initial days. I did find that Neil was more comfortable with the second lead than the actual lead and wasn't surprised when I read of their engagement but had no idea ki they were doing all this and much more of screen.

Ab I'm not against actors trying to give us an understanding of why the character they're playing does things or reacts to stuff happening on the show, in a certain way. I'm okay with them explaining or even justifying their character's motives and actions but when they blindly start endorsing everything the character does, that's when I'm enraged. Accepting that the character your portraying is wrong or doesn't have the best ethical record doesn’t diminishing you in any way. From what I read, the second lead didn't consider it this way and that's why things got messy.

Also, I have to give it to the female lead. Would not have been easy romancing your co-actor who happens to he married to your other co-actor. Unless all parties involved have the maturity to realise this is just one of the demands of the profession they've chosen.

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

So, aishwarya started getting hate messages etc from fans which was obvious because she did everything she could to make fans angry then she started playing victim and posting stories that fans are jealous because she is with Neil smiley39smiley39......jaisei ki woh HR hai

The whole team including the cast was on Aishwarya side.......calling her beautiful and Sairat fans hateful.

She has posted so many many stories against Ayesha and Sairat fans. It was shocking that the PH never said a word to them. I have never seen a more unprofessional couple ever.

Neil started blocking Sairat fans on Insta. Then Aishwarya famous IV came where she arrogantly said to Ghum fd " Who the hell are they, we are growing we are No.2 show"

https://youtube.com/shorts/DWh_XhHV5-8?feature=share

Usek IV ka clip dekho

Neil stopped doing intimate scenes with Ayesha. Used to remove her tears with one finger, during hugs the minimum contact possible was there, used to keep 3 feet distance even in romantic scenes, stopped clicking any pictures with Ayesha, no mention of Ayesha or Sairat in any IV..........never a single IV with Ayesh on SBS even when they were doing scenes together.

These guys were so unprofessional that in one of the vlogs posted by a supporting actor.........every actor were on their mark and Aish was kissing Neil's neck.

https://twitter.com/emo_ebrahiem/status/1582783626428616704?s=20

https://twitter.com/SneharoyYadav1/status/1593610501837451264?s=20

This is exactly why you need people around you who can keep you grounded when you taste success. It can easily get to you and blind your senses.

Angering and alienating the audiences that watch you and made your show a success is got to be the dumbest move possible by an actor. 🀣

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

GHKKPM Cast

I mean just look at this pic. Who are the leads??

https://youtube.com/shorts/_3N3piSeJu4?feature=share

These reels when Sairat relationship began and this is just one. They have thousands of pics and romantic pics in costume........used. to feel so weird because they were playing Devar-Bhabhi.

Neil has never said a word against Aishwarya's character always blaming the situation.

Aishwarya always defended her character calling her bechari etc.

Mind you she Aishwarya wa the negative lead , bhabhi of the ML and Pakhi literally used to verbally abuse and plot against Sai who was 19 on the show.

So I can see even the male lead didn't have his priorities correct. Bruh, she's not your partner when you don those costumes and get in front of the camera. She's your co-actor. Calling out the fictional character she plays isn't attacking her. But koi na, I can also see how everyone needed to be extra cautious because of this relationship.

Ab about the reels, maybe its just because I am a very private person and would never engage in something like this but these reels are borderline cringey. Mera opinion hai, no hate against anyone who enjoys making/watching them

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

U know, when anupama's children had bratty storyline, their iv used to be like "the characters are behaving in a certain way for xyz reason but i dnt agree to that"

"I had to take notes to potray this track as the character is going bonkers"

They accepted the falws of their characters and even spoke against such behavior!!

Sensible ppl

Edited by MSgayatri - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

So I can see even the male lead didn't have his priorities correct. Bruh, she's not your partner when you don those costumes and get in front of the camera. She's your co-actor. Calling out the fictional character she plays isn't attacking her. But koi na, I can also see how everyone needed to be extra cautious because of this relationship.

Ab about the reels, maybe its just because I am a very private person and would never engage in something like this but these reels are borderline cringey. Mera opinion hai, no hate against anyone who enjoys making/watching them

ML was equally at fault here.

Cobra, this is the least cringiest reel of them. You have no idea what these guys come up with.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Shiiny, we need a new Thread.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Shiiny, we need a new Thread.

she is busy..... Looks like it.. Anyone else can make right??
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

she is busy..... Looks like it.. Anyone else can make right??

I think yes, you can make it on her behalf.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5326894#163210303

New page is ready

Edited by MSgayatri - 1 years ago