✨ Chand🌙 and ⭐ Eid ✨ Mubarak✨

Celebration Threads

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 years ago

Eid Mubarak to all those who are celebrating it today and Chand Raat+ Eid Mubarak to those who will celebrate it tomorrow.

May the Allah Almighty open the doors of happiness for all of us and fulfil all our dreams. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. 

On this auspicious occasion of Eid, let’s pay gratitude to the divine light for all the wonderful things in our lives. 

Eid Mubarak once again 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Slender-Rose123 thumbnail

Khair Mubarak ♥. May Allah bless this Eid for everyone and may we get to see many more Ramadan and Eids in our lives. InshaAllah ❤️

Slender-Rose123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Eid Mubarak to all those who are celebrating it today and Chand Raat+ Eid Mubarak to those who will celebrate it tomorrow.

May the Allah Almighty open the doors of happiness for all of us and fulfil all our dreams. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. 

On this auspicious occasion of Eid, let’s pay gratitude to the divine light for all the wonderful things in our lives. 

Eid Mubarak once again 

It's beautiful Nina ❤️. May Allah accept our prayers and ease our hardships with his mercy. Ameen!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ap Aur Baaki Sabbi Members Ko Bhi Bohot Bohot Mubarak ho ❤️ I Pray That Everyone Has A Blessed And Happy Eid, May You All Have A Joyous Time With Your Loved Ones 🌙

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Eid Mubarak once again 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Mujhe kal wish kariyo😳😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Mujhe kal wish kariyo😳😆

Ok 😳

Abhi ky Liye Chand Raat Mubarak 

Is hinna going to apply henna? 😂🤩

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Ok 😳

Abhi ky Liye Chand Raat Mubarak 

Is hinna going to apply henna? 😂🤩

Not this time as I have flu

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Khair Mubarik ❤️May Allah accept our rozas and good deeds, forgive our sins, and guide us all to the Straight Path Ameen Summa Ameen 🤧

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Not this time as I have flu

Apko bhi hai 😕 I have flu for last ten days😷Shukar AlhamduLillah phir bhi sabhi rozas rakhy hain aik bhi roza nahi chora🤧