Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Episodes are too slow , but ab next week the Mariyam-Zoobi Doobi track is going to get over, so EP - 33-34

Uske baad Sticky notes will be back and consumation , Mariyam wedding - Ep- 35,-38.

Some fight involving Naurez.

Then Seperation.

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Tanu, i saw the scene again.. i couldnt resist.

Its better the second time. I feel like i dont enjoy the show when i watch it live.. 😂 im too stressed LOL

When i calmly watch it, its cute scene and even the ost suits the scene too.. cause meerab is not giving in because of « ana » and « gurroor » according to murtasim.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

I can't watch it. I am actually feeling dizzy. I am.not kidding. I will have to change the speed to 1.75x to watch it.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Heeba

Tanu, i saw the scene again.. i couldnt resist.

Its better the second time. I feel like i dont enjoy the show when i watch it live.. 😂 im too stressed LOL

When i calmly watch it, its cute scene and even the ost suits the scene too.. cause meerab is not giving in because of « ana » and « gurroor » according to murtasim.

Can't in the same speed. Maybe I will will download it increase the speed and then I wil watch.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

just saw the promo .... not going to watch tomorrow's episode as well...

Nice decision😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Hello everyone 🤗

My gosh the discussion reached 55th thread?😲🤣 last I say it was somewhere around 12 or so I guess 🤣

Just saw a bit of today's episode. Don't know what is going on, saw after 2-3 weeks

Who is the guy Mariyum loves? Isn't he the same as that villian who kidnapped Meerab? Or is he is his twin brother or something? I can't remember the guy's name😆 someone please enlighten me

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Hello everyone 🤗

My gosh the discussion reached 55th thread?😲🤣 last I say it was somewhere around 12 or so I guess 🤣

Just saw a bit of today's episode. Don't know what is going on, saw after 2-3 weeks

Who is the guy Mariyum loves? Isn't he the same as that villian who kidnapped Meerab? Or is he is his twin brother or something? I can't remember the guy's name😆 someone please enlighten me

kaha se suru karu…kya batau..kya nabatau…the main thing is that both of them have not consummated…just eyes se flirt hi karte hain and kabhi kabhi hand hold se that’s it….
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Hello everyone 🤗

Pehle aapka swagat karte hain

He is the same guy Zubair, Murtu's enemy.

Tvluvrk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Episodes are too slow , but ab next week the Mariyam-Zoobi Doobi track is going to get over, so EP - 33-34

Uske baad Sticky notes will be back and consumation , Mariyam wedding - Ep- 35,-38.

Some fight involving Naurez.

Then Seperation.

Matlab next week bhi rehne hi de episode dekhne ko😆

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Bold :- by sex???

Bas nooran madam ek din aise hi sula denge dono ko ek saath! 1 time and boom meesam here moomy daddy ! Now please separate ho jaye!

Baba please go back to that sofa again..I'm here now, no need for you anymore! Let mommy sleep alone in bed.

Yaaar 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

My hopes increasing now by seeing murtu's contract breaching looks.

He is showing his hormones openly to his biwi.

His pull as a answer for her tease showed he will set his scores fully for the way she is tadpaoing him.

He will take revenge for everything post her confession.

Meesam will come atleast post 5-10 times action of her mama papa✋