-M blamed but M defends M again=M falls for M

-MM at Zub’s house (bts)

-M in red dress caught at Z’a

-M back home and marriage fixed to Naurez as an emergency

-M goes with file in anger to Z

-Mall scene with Haya, M, M,M and Naurez

-M N wedding

Between all this, kahi na kahi S-M showdown+contract breach

Why is Naurez injured though? Does M suspect him first since Naurez seemed interested in Maryam?🀣 Bechara kis family mein phas gaya🀣

🀣🀣

oh god ... your post made me dizzy 🀣

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

I like how he always looks at her...yes no way it was vulgar....it was loving from murtasim's side .

Yeah, although we see the sexual tension, the love is always pure. At least thats how i feel ❀️

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but what if meerab do not help in eloping thing but the blame falls on meerab head plus haya's recording ...and looking at meerab's past record (fake pregnancy ) , koi ni sunega iski ...

but again the amount of love, writer has for murtisim , she will never show murtisim judging wrongly ...

There you goπŸ‘

Smart girlπŸ‘πŸΌ

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

She couldn't sleep on that DAMN SOFA for one night

And she's making him sleep on that damn thing for more than 3 months now i guess...

The fact that she kicked him out again after recovery! Matlab she has zero bhadosa on him??? Kha lega usse agar ek bed par soyega???? Ab tak kha chuka hota na agar aisa hi insaan hota toh???

She doesn’t love him. She doesn’t trust him. She doesn’t give him shit about him.

Reh kyu rhi uske sath phir. Koi aur nahi Rohail toh support krega na to get separated Murtu, she should ask him for help.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Finally someone is with me 😭. Today's 5 minutes scene is like built up for their conjugal relationship.

She teased him but he took her tease as a challenge.

The amazing part is both do pro type flirting. They gonna challenge each other in bed too. Obviously murtu will win knowing the amount of struggle he did to reach the achivement πŸ˜”.

🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣You cracked me up!

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but what if meerab do not help in eloping thing but the blame falls on meerab head plus haya's recording ...and looking at meerab's past record (fake pregnancy ) , koi ni sunega iski ...

but again the amount of love, writer has for murtisim , she will never show murtisim judging wrongly ...

Exactly, meerab will do nothing but she will be blamed.

haya is doing everything but guess what she will have a happy ending πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

she even has reception party πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Let me make something clear, I loved their expressions and I love M & M romance ...... It's just that the slo mo irked me and gave me a headache..I will download it change the speed to 2.5x and then I will watch it🀣🀣

Maybe 2.5x will do the charm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

I am pointing out what writer did to meerab πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

they made her like those teenager, girls at the age of 13, who feels like the whole world is under her feet! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

meerab no way representing a university graduate who takes every person POV in consideration! And then decides and who thinks logically! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sorry I forgot she is princess of Nooran πŸ˜‚

Are don't get me started on this,daughter of a lawyer and herself dreamed of becoming one

Yes you did and thats your mistake.😑

How you forget this.

Meerub is always right.

So mind what you are posting😑

😌

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Let me make something clear, I loved their expressions and I love M & M romance ...... It's just that the slo mo irked me and gave me a headache..I will download it change the speed to 2.5x and then I will watch it🀣🀣

Bhaaaakkkkkkkkkk

Word Count: 1

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Finally someone is with me 😭. Today's 5 minutes scene is like built up for their conjugal relationship.

She teased him but he took her tease as a challenge.

The amazing part is both do pro type flirting. They gonna challenge each other in bed too. Obviously murtu will win knowing the amount of struggle he did to reach the achivement πŸ˜”.

He will take badla on bed! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He will be bewafa by promising her something and doing something else! And break that promise every time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„