Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

Writer is deferment to make meerab stupid! So there u go.

she had so many warning:

1. Killing of 3 people

2. She being kidnapped and almost molested

3. Attack on her husband

what more warning she needs? She needs to be alert that theyโ€™re r enemy , and common who wouldnโ€™t question the family??

meerab often goes into her own imagination. She did question however Anas was clever to detore.

She should have picked up, anyone can show engagement ring! Where is the manโ€™s family? Atleast go and check the family out before allowing Maryam to even accept the ring!

so as the writer made her stupid I canโ€™t be blamed to point out the red flags lol.

so I think murtasam is correct , he may need to shake her to wake up. Sadly he will be punished as well.

However hopefully this shake will teach her the importance of discussing and not just come to conclusion on bases of your POV! Which is what meerab always do! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh sis.

What are you talking.

She is your alpha female who will fought for mariyam's love and will not let happen same thing as happened with her.

I mean how even you dare put such questions.

She is meerub,everything js forgiven in her case.

Can't you see how bad happened with her.

It killed every brain cell of hers so what..how can you ask such questions or expect something to shake her?

Are you not getting her circumstances didn't mature her which is the case with other normal human beings.

As she is your strong flawed FL,she doesn't use her brain.

Come on..

Stop it..

Don't post such things.๐Ÿ˜†

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

Writer is deferment to make meerab stupid! So there u go.

she had so many warning:

1. Killing of 3 people

2. She being kidnapped and almost molested

3. Attack on her husband

what more warning she needs? She needs to be alert that theyโ€™re r enemy , and common who wouldnโ€™t question the family??

meerab often goes into her own imagination. She did question however Anas was clever to detore.

She should have picked up, anyone can show engagement ring! Where is the manโ€™s family? Atleast go and check the family out before allowing Maryam to even accept the ring!

so as the writer made her stupid I canโ€™t be blamed to point out the red flags lol.

so I think murtasam is correct , he may need to shake her to wake up. Sadly he will be punished as well.

However hopefully this shake will teach her the importance of discussing and not just come to conclusion on bases of your POV! Which is what meerab always do! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

but what if meerab do not help in eloping thing but the blame falls on meerab head plus haya's recording ...and looking at meerab's past record (fake pregnancy ) , koi ni sunega iski ...

but again the amount of love, writer has for murtisim , she will never show murtisim judging wrongly ...

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Let me make something clear, I loved their expressions and I love M & M romance ...... It's just that the slo mo irked me and gave me a headache..I will download it change the speed to 2.5x and then I will watch it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Tvluvrk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Exactly. They r building up sexual tension in clear sense. A husband showing his physical attraction towards his wife openly, wife very well knowing how her husband feels towards her in terms of intimacy. Despite knowing this, meerab no where feels uncomfortable around him. Because she completely trust him in that aspect.

The way he is looking at her as if he will eat her as his favourite dish ๐Ÿคง

https://twitter.com/ektara03_/status/1646173387042222080?t=zOIR2K_K7DU0RxDwAWUmcA&s=19

That look was really sensuous ๐Ÿ”ฅ.....

Banned

[Post Removed]

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heeba

They sexual building up was well portrayed in the scene without making it ยซ vulgar ยป

And yeah meerab knows that murtasim will flirt, stare, talk about love but will never cross that line without her consent โค๏ธ

I like how he always looks at her...yes no way it was vulgar....it was loving from murtasim's side .

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What..

Is it love story or not??

I mean i think its story of murtasim.

Ideally it should be story of meerub given her circumstances but apparently it is story of murtasim.

But I started watching it as love story.

Ab mujhe inki story mein koi love nazar nahi aa raha.

Mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha actually.

Mujhe story hai yeh bhi samjh nhi aa raha..

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

She is given her consent he is holding back

He wants more than that.. he needs to hear the words and see the contract rip in front of his eyes..

Tvluvrk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TR_19

Something i pitty meerab murtasim ka pyaar wohi jaane...by meerab ๐Ÿคฃ I pity her ๐Ÿ˜†

I hate her for saying that ๐Ÿ˜ก

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh sis.

What are you talking.

She is your alpha female who will fought for mariyam's love and will not let happen same thing as happened with her.

I mean how even you dare put such questions.

She is meerub,everything js forgiven in her case.

Can't you see how bad happened with her.

It killed every brain cell of hers so what..how can you ask such questions or expect something to shake her?

Are you not getting her circumstances didn't mature her which is the case with other normal human beings.

As she is your strong flawed FL,she doesn't use her brain.

Come on..

Stop it..

Don't post such things.๐Ÿ˜†

I am pointing out what writer did to meerab ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

they made her like those teenager, girls at the age of 13, who feels like the whole world is under her feet! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

meerab no way representing a university graduate who takes every person POV in consideration! And then decides and who thinks logically! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

sorry I forgot she is princess of Nooran ๐Ÿ˜‚