Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Is anyone interested in seeing Fuchsia review on Tere Bin? They posted it.

I found it useless so not posting here. I mean it has all the obvious negative points sooo..

Edit: Nevermind, I will post it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq-VgskosW7/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Edited by Mari_a - 1 years ago
CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mari_a

I found it useless so not posting here. I mean it has all the obvious negative points sooo..

I am not even surprised to see the first slide. These two that stupid.

Inse yeh hi umeed thi.

Yesterday episode was important as it laid down stones for future track. It wasn’t a useless episode.

I didn’t even went to second slide. First slide dekh I am done with them. I was done with Fuschia when they reviewed Epi 20.

Edited by CherryOnTheTop - 1 years ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

This Khan Murtasim Khan, Gaddinasheen badass, macho, sakth londa persona is just a facade.

We keep hearing that this man is some respected, fearsome and izzatdar dude, but is he really? We are being gaslit.

1) His enemies apparently don’t give a damn, laugh in his face, come to his house at will, and then kill his men. (Zooby Dooby)

2) His wife has a one-sided lover who apparently also doesn’t give a hoot about Murtasim’s existence, and keeps coming back to express his love to his wife.

3) His mom basically pats him on the back, and tells him he’s a sher, but turns around and imposes all these big decisions like marriage him, making him a cubling instead.

4) His sister is running some chakkar with some rando dude that hangs outside her college, and is entertaining eloping - she don’t really care about her brother’s respect apparently.

5) His cousin Haya DGAF about anything he says, like she REALLY DGAF, despite living in his house.

6) His wife just uses him for her amusement and as a taxi driver, and denies him any physical relationship as her husband. The man can’t even sleep in his own bed!!! I mean, he has been thrown out of his own bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) Even this new dude, Naurez, feels no particular respect for Khan saab, playing merry-go-round with the girls in his family for marriage proposals.

8) His guards and household staff…well…they are paid to listen…but still rat on him, or help run black magic in his house (unknowingly, but still) (Bhaktu to this mom after the accident, and Feena)

The only thing he’s fooling is his mirror. Gaddinasheen…sher beta…whaaaaaatever 😆

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Calling all KMK fans !

We need to list out all of his mis fortunes in drama and also how his char is being not treated by creative team!

If not able to sleep on sofa atleast show him having some control over things around him! He can’t be that idiot, he is ML of show!

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Wahaj got 2-3 drama releasing soon!

Does this man ever rest? 🤌🏼

r u all excited?

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mari_a

No review can please ne after yesterday episode. 😳

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Winterberry

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Calling all KMK fans !

We need to list out all of his mis fortunes in drama and also how his char is being not treated by creative team!

If not able to sleep on sofa atleast show him having some control over things around him! He can’t be that idiot, he is ML of show!

I love him but I have to say he is an Idiot. 😞

I hate to say that.

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely no excitement over here. It’s too much Wahaj - it dilutes his attraction as an actor for me, personally. (Good luck to him as a person though - he is working it and getting his $$$ and due acting cred, for him and his family, so again, good for him.)

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

Wahaj got 2-3 drama releasing soon!

Does this man ever rest? 🤌🏼

r u all excited?

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

it's an edited pic , but i found it so wholesome Screenshot_2023-04-13-18-12-49-53_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Calling all KMK fans !

Areh behen abto shirts bhi ill-fitted mil rahey 😔😣

Mustache ka bhi janaza nikal gaya 😔😣