TERE BIN- Yumna Zaidi - Wahaj Ali # DT 55 "Slo-Mo" - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Waise yeh Bandish episodic series hai ya ek hi story hai?

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

https://twitter.com/rabiamughni/status/1646387008225542144?s=20

She has problems with everything 😆

Ab writer se nahi actors se problem hai

She should stop watching the show, simple

I interesting thing about Rabia, She doesn't like Meerab but she likes Maheer alot, So she will make excuses for Maheer, will blame the writer, will say things like Areeb is trying so much, koi bi ldki week pad skti so on and so.

But in the case of Meerab she can't come up with one good excuse for her.🤣

I don't watch her reviews now, my opinion is based on her previous views.

Edited by Mari_a - 1 years ago
Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

Waise yeh Bandish episodic series hai ya ek hi story hai?

Episodic hain lekin mujhe utnaa chha nahin laga…mujhe east asian horror movies pasand hain…hum south Asian horror movies utne progress nahin kar paye ab tak
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

5DEAE353-B6BB-4F22-A762-E49FAED88D75.jpegI feel personally attacked!!! Why are they bullying me?

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moonks

okay, but Meerub Anas se pehli baar mili, milte hi bol deti ki aap bade bure insaan hai aur usko thodi pata hai yeh zubi hai, haan trust nahi karna tha but bematlab bura thodi bol sakti hai🤣

Arrey nahi, she said that to Mariyam when they came back after meeting Jr M.

You can not decide in one meeting if someone is Acha or bura insaan. And if a guys says, he can not bring his parents or it’s difficult to bring his parents to meet the girls (he claims to love) and her family, he definitely not a Acha insaan. Something is fishy about him.

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This Khan Murtasim Khan, Gaddinasheen badass, macho, sakth londa persona is just a facade.

We keep hearing that this man is some respected, fearsome and izzatdar dude, but is he really? We are being gaslit.

1) His enemies apparently don’t give a damn, laugh in his face, come to his house at will, and then kill his men. (Zooby Dooby)

2) His wife has a one-sided lover who apparently also doesn’t give a hoot about Murtasim’s existence, and keeps coming back to express his love to his wife.

3) His mom basically pats him on the back, and tells him he’s a sher, but turns around and imposes all these big decisions like marriage him, making him a cubling instead.

4) His sister is running some chakkar with some rando dude that hangs outside her college, and is entertaining eloping - she don’t really care about her brother’s respect apparently.

5) His cousin Haya DGAF about anything he says, like she REALLY DGAF, despite living in his house.

6) His wife just uses him for her amusement and as a taxi driver, and denies him any physical relationship as her husband. The man can’t even sleep in his own bed!!! I mean, he has been thrown out of his own bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) Even this new dude, Naurez, feels no particular respect for Khan saab, playing merry-go-round with the girls in his family for marriage proposals.

8) His guards and household staff…well…they are paid to listen…but still rat on him, or help run black magic in his house (unknowingly, but still) (Bhaktu to this mom after the accident, and Feena)

The only thing he’s fooling is his mirror. Gaddinasheen…sher beta…whaaaaaatever 😆

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Oh yes he is supposed to be their favourite character!

There is no bloody consistency at all! They never show much into his panchayat life and whatever glimpses he seems bad !

The only good part is his flirting and standing by and supporting his wife ! Rest all is for open house !

Till today I am waiting for answer when did he fell in love wihh her ? For a Love Story TB is no body has an answer to this question! All i have multiple choices with one option as all of above and none of above and it’s left to pick what i like !

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

This Khan Murtasim Khan, Gaddinasheen badass, macho, sakth londa persona is just a facade.

We keep hearing that this man is some respected, fearsome and izzatdar dude, but is he really? We are being gaslit.

1) His enemies apparently don’t give a damn, laugh in his face, come to his house at will, and then kill his men. (Zooby Dooby)

2) His wife has a one-sided lover who apparently also doesn’t give a hoot about Murtasim’s existence, and keeps coming back to express his love to his wife.

3) His mom basically pats him on the back, and tells him he’s a sher, but turns around and imposes all these big decisions like marriage him, making him a cubling instead.

4) His sister is running some chakkar with some rando dude that hangs outside her college, and is entertaining eloping - she don’t really care about her brother’s respect apparently.

5) His cousin Haya DGAF about anything he says, like she REALLY DGAF, despite living in his house.

6) His wife just uses him for her amusement and as a taxi driver, and denies him any physical relationship as her husband. The man can’t even sleep in his own bed!!! I mean, he has been thrown out of his own bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) Even this new dude, Naurez, feels no particular respect for Khan saab, playing merry-go-round with the girls in his family for marriage proposals.

8) His guards and household staff…well…they are paid to listen…but still rat on him, or help run black magic in his house (unknowingly, but still) (Bhaktu to this mom after the accident, and Feena)

The only thing he’s fooling is his mirror. Gaddinasheen…sher beta…whaaaaaatever 😆

I feel bad Khan Sahab. No one, absolutely no one gives a damn about him.

He should quit.
He won’t be able to handle to mess women of his family will intentionally or unintentionally create.

Edited by CherryOnTheTop - 1 years ago
Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpWv8neoZAg/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

so this is the meaning behind the title. The writer wrote this, I think Murtasim arc will be the same.

Edited by Mari_a - 1 years ago
CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari_a

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpWv8neoZAg/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

so this is the meaning behind the title. The writer wrote this, I think Murtasim arc will be the same.

Hai toh. Murtasim has supported her through out. He fights for her. He loves her. He agreed to the contract. He has done everything he could.

but Meerab doesn’t give a damn about it.