Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Anyways it is the film makers loss if Vicky isn’t doing it ! I have no interest in watching it. Looking forward to Sam Bahudar. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Anyways I wish Vicky, Aditya Dhar, Jio Studios would just come out and put an end to this speculation. I AM NEVER watching a film produced by JIO studios again if this is true. Telling all my family and friends not to if it was them who got Vicky replaced. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even Jio Studios came on board at one point, but the film has gone back to Ronnie Screwvala’s RSVP, who made Aditya’s first film Uri: The Surgical Strike.

The team is now all set to start shooting with a 65-day schedule in Kazakhstan, followed by a 26-day schedule in Dubai.

How did Jio come back into the picture???

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Even Jio Studios came on board at one point, but the film has gone back to Ronnie Screwvala’s RSVP, who made Aditya’s first film Uri: The Surgical Strike.

The team is now all set to start shooting with a 65-day schedule in Kazakhstan, followed by a 26-day schedule in Dubai.

Is Ranveer doing it or Vicky do you know ? 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

^^ Jio is announcing its slate of events today.Lets see, if they announce the cast..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kazakhstan ?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes please..our boy Ranveer deserves a good role after the horrid last year for him..and also to shut the gloating RK Fans down 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Vicky has already completed the marital arts training required by the film as well. They won't replace him just like that. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

^^ Jio is announcing its slate of events today.Lets see, if they announce the cast..

It is Ranveer sitting next to Aditya Dhar at the Jio Event. I think that answers the question. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It is Ranveer sitting next to Aditya Dhar at the Jio Event. I think that answers the question. 

Ranveer is not at the event.

No announcement was made about the immortal of Ashwathamma. 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago