Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heeba

Yeah today is a COMPLETE filler episode!

Heeba meri behen…this is my told you so moment…aja is paar…don’t watch the live…they don’t appreciate your loyalty…geo wale are taking your love for granted 😌😌😌
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: pickachu

Do u have link? Can u plz share?

i don't have the link, you can check on twitter or initial pages of this thread.

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

I guess meerab is not gonna help mariyam in eloping

Mariyam khud se hi kaand kregi pr meerab phasegi because of haya n everyone will blame her tht u know still u motivated her, didn't tell us n all

yes, because she knows something is off with this anus guy😆

plus zubi ke saare dialogues kitna creepy feel de rahe hai yeh sab Murtu hi best karta hai🤣

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

It is becoming boring and it's not just because of lack M-M scenes , it is also because of zero sense in this Anas-Naurez track.

and Geo is doing a very stupid job by delaying the consummation. It's not ITV that they can show something or physical intimacy.....the more they are delaying, the more expectations will be there and it will leave fans more disappointed.

Exactly!!!! Consummation wont be shown so i dont see why they have to delay after eid!!
Today’s epi is complete filler..

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

it is on geo's website

Its was only released on pak TV .

Many people posted here on this forum from twitter.

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Meerab needs to tell Murtasim about Mariyam’s affairs. She knows she is planning to run. It’s not ok hide that big a thing from someone. 😕

I think she will surely try to tell him directly or maybe in hints but either mariyam will stop her by lying or something else will happen tht she wouldn't be able to tell

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

Heeba meri behen…this is my told you so moment…aja is paar…don’t watch the live…they don’t appreciate your loyalty…geo wale are taking your love for granted 😌😌😌

Yup not watching tmrw LOL

they havent shown murtasim except for the bedroom scene!!

Originally posted by: pickachu

Lol u guys need to stop overthinking.

This scene was just a lollipop for the episode where there would be no meerasim scene

Nahi aisa nahi tha writer dumb ho sakti hai par itni dumb nahi plus hum pehle hi agree kar chuke hai ki wahaj or yumna ke expressions script se zyada hai or iss scene mein pyaar bhare expressions toh bilkul nahi hai i am 100% sure ki kuch toh bada aane wala hai😆
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

Wahaj wedding day. Instead of Wahaj and wife photoshop , Maya posted a sexy photo with Wahaj on Wahaj wedding reception and posted on his wedding day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Maya needs to find a man and settle and maybe leave all the married man alone 😂😂

but then again Wahaj also has input. I feel sorry for his wife

idk how she tolerates this

Sana is married with wahaj for many years now and has a child with him.We need to leave them alone.They r both adults.We don't know their dynamics.The thing which r intolerable for us it does not mean that it will be intolerable for everyone.