Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mahiaana

I just feel, after all these if she's still can't value him!

At one point she's just gonna accept him as he's her husband. Bas as husband she will give him his value, haaq, love thats it.

Like bas accept karne ke khatir accept kar liya.... (you know shaadi ka asar only)

Not like junoos se bhari ishq ke khatir accept kiya!

I feel same. 😞

She ll will never love him. Bs accept kar legi. 😒

Edited by CherryOnTheTop - 1 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First 5 minutes meerasim scene is bliss.

First time they r showing their attraction towards each other openly.

Meerab teasing him. He knows she is teasing him. Her turning her face aside to avoid his stare is 🔥.

Next mariyum scene. Imao meerab is hell bent on helping mariyum because she is empathising mariyum situation with her situation pre marriage.

Her grudge against khan family that they won't respect women wish making her help mariyum badly.

But atleast she told mariyum and zubair to drop elopement plans.

She is planning to make them marry with murtasim and MB consent.

Her mistake is letting him to put ring on mariyam.

It gonna cost her so much.

Haya wicked lady told the groom mariyum is interested in him. No one deserves such sister.

She saw ring scene and wants to make it to her advantage.

She didn't recognise zubair. And here we r thinking she has brain. Her brain works only to do disgusting things.

What a poor writing. Nooran making every character suffer from amnesia.

Meerab's first instinct is to not trust zubair. But she fell for his cheesy lines.

It doesn't mean she believes zubair more than murtasim.

She trusts mariyum's love.

Now she is falling for such cheesy lines because now she is unconsciously in love.

She remembered murtasim's Ishq dialogues while zubair talking about his love.

When murtasim talked about giving life to save her. She didn't grasped that. Because at that time she was no where in love zone.

Now she is. That's why she goes to murtasim and asks the same question.

Her saying murtasim jane uska pyar is so unnecessary. I will never understand nooran enemity with meerab.

I understand meerab wants to dismiss that murtasim loves her. She thinks every action of his as only his responsibility as husband.

But her dismissing his feelings is not done.

Uska pyar vo Jane. She herself seeking answers from him in precap for her own question by asking him can he did for her love.

This line is the only part which irked me.

Remaining mariyum scenes already seen in promo.

Important thing is she wants to talk to murtasim and MB, making mariyum understand to drop elopement plans.

Nooran ji should come out of her haya role and stop being salty towards meerab honestly.

She is showing inconsistency & amnesia in almost all characters.

The more meerab acts stubborn towards murtasim feelings, the more intriguing I feel by thinking how will meesam born.

What exactly makes her surrender herself to murtasim and his love.

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 1 years ago
Tvluvrk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moonks

yeh Meeru ka har kaand Murtu par kyun aata hai😆

Ta k hum apna kgoon jlaa sakey

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg Meerab’s kiddish expression like she’s just got some candy! Meerab had the same excited expression when she saw the goat bacchas in the Gaon as she did in today’s episode seeing Anas’ ring! 😂 Candy is bad for you girl, stick to your eye candy shohar.

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Heeba

Only good think about today’s episode 😂

Also if we analyse that scene.. he is looking at his wife and she feels his eyes on her.. so she gets up, looks at him and changes position. She is melting but just forgets about it the next day LOL

Someone feed her some almonds. 🤪

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Omg Meerab’s kiddish expression like she’s just got some candy! Meerab had the same excited expression when she saw the goat bacchas in the Gaon as she did in today’s episode seeing Anas’ ring! 😂 Candy is bad for you girl, stick to your eye candy shohar.

Meerab ki excitement = Another kaand for Murtasim 🤣

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Episode 20 ka romance zyada tha ?

I was just remembering how the Fuscia ladies found the romantic scenes in E20 R-rated and a couple of crazies on Twitter tweeted at PEMRA after E20. But, I didn't see this level of pearl clutching in any other episode. If that scene were to happen during the holiest days in Ramadan, I am guessing more people might have gotten upset.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

Yes they need to stop dragging these irrelevant people like haya’s character…I feel bad for sabeena I’m sure she wants screentime but sorry girl..we don’t want to watch your character…you were not marketed as a second lead in the series…also I don’t know about you guys but sabeena’s acting is not that great 😌😌😌😌

she is not great actor but she irritates us, I think that was in the job description for the role