Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Good to see Mariyam getting bashed on twitter .. it's a new thing 😆

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Koi bhi iss pyaara smile par fida ho jate.

Meerab is blind also dumb .

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Hey Shreya, Please lock this thread.

Thank you 🤗🤗

Originally posted by: TR_19

Koi bhi iss pyaara smile par fida ho jate.

Meerab is blind also dumb .

fida hona alag hai or pyaar hona alag🤣 bas Meeru jitna resistance power mere paas ho toh zindagi badal jaaye meri😆
CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Agreed. Maine bhi kal yahi kaha tha ke my guess is for consummation to happen after Eid. The last 10 days of Ramadan are the holiest - uss me kuch zyada romance dikha diya - even E20 level ka - toh some viewers might complain why GEO show this on the holiest of days in Ramadan.

Episode 20 ka romance zyada tha ?

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvluvrk

Sahi hai👍...... meerab ki life se murthu ki absence thode time k liye chahiye ...shauad tab hi usey murthu ki value ptaa chaley

I just feel, after all these if she's still can't value him!

At one point she's just gonna accept him as he's her husband. Bas as husband she will give him his value, haaq, love thats it.

Like bas accept karne ke khatir accept kar liya.... (you know shaadi ka asar only)

Not like junoos se bhari ishq ke khatir accept kiya!

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Episode 20 ka romance zyada tha ?

Romance kaha tha?????????

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Welcome ji 😳

Yes she is running away

I like what Meerab said in the precap to Murtasim that Mariyam is a person and she has her choices and let her study and when the time comes she will get married.

Meerab always has her heart at the right place. But we don't get to see the makers highlighting it the way they highlight Meerab's unintentional mistakes.

The village confrontation was cut short because there Murtasim was at fault. But we will always see Meerab getting questioned for everything she does.

Murtasim still thinks that it is ok to get the girls married without their wish, ex: Haya and Mariyam, even after seeing how much Meerab suffered because of getting married like that. Here Meerab is fighting for Mariyam and also she wanted to support Haya but we don't get to see her good side being highlighted but instead we see her mistakes getting highlighted.

I am not saying that she is not wrong but I feel that she never gets the appreciation in the drama for the good things she did. Murtasim's faults and Meerab's good intentions are always swept under the rug.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

STOP POSTING HERE PLEASE THIS THREAD IS OVER!!