Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Birdie app ki temperature karne nikalti hu main 😌😌😌

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Moonks

agar story mein 2 log hi hote toh MU nahi hoti na or uske bina separation nahi toh yeh sab toh jhelna hi hogaπŸ˜†

no the writing is crap and screen time is rubbish. The story need to revolve around two character! Here we see everything else other than meerab and murtasam πŸ˜‚

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

Birdie app ki temperature karne nikalti hu main 😌😌😌

Birdie to ab doggie ban gaya hai waise πŸ˜†

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

Bru I will not watch Wahaj drama ever again. This man can’t give 100% to one thing! He is all over the place ! Finish 1 drama, give your 100% then move to next. I bet it’s Wahaj who was also doing MPHT! So he disappeared

I think they shoot scenes by scene and not episode by episode. So if any scenes of Murtasim were written Wahaj would have completed them even if he joined back after 1 month.

My bet is there were no scenes on papers for Murtasim.

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

no the writing is crap and screen time is rubbish. The story need to revolve around two character! Here we see everything else other than meerab and murtasam πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜† jab pata hai toh kyun maangte ho🀣 complete kiye bina waise hi kisi ko chain nahi padna toh jo hai dekh lo😳
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No its not.

I haven't watched epi.

But from promo of last week.

I can assure you itv is much better than this(never imagined I would ever say thisπŸ˜†)

If it would have been itv show,than murtasim would have fixed mariyam's marriage with Mallick zubair without knowing he is bad person only on basis of his sister's love than our although doormat but extra smart FL would come to know about MZ sachai than she will alone without any police or anything will set on her mission to protect her SIL,along with fighting with her husband at the same time tolerating all taane directed at her.

Simulataneously ML would be pining and getting heartbroken thinking she likes her sister's husband going more berserk and illogical.

And after 500 epi finally FL would have proven her sachai and save her SIL and would have left her husband's house showing her self respect.

And than ML will become bitter blaming her for leaving him or in some cases would be on her hunt.

But atleast there you can understand how much illogical it is that wth is happening and more important you would have felt EMOTIONS of both ML amd FL and their reasons of behaving the way they are.

And most important.

In itv FL are doormats no doubt but they are not shown DUMB.🀣

Originally posted by: pickachu

Plz stop making assumptions

If he has handled both shows from the start.He could do this if he got any scene. Script writer ne scene nahi doya tu khud dal le apna scene.

So disappointed!

only thing I liked was meerab questioning Anas!

this haya seriously bugging me!

She should disapear like she did in last 3 episodes

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Mari_a

I think they shoot scenes by scene and not episode by episode. So if any scenes of Murtasim were written Wahaj would have completed them even if he joined back after 1 month.

My bet is there were no scenes on papers for Murtasim.

That's what I m saying.

The shooting is not in linear form.

He did not get any scene tu ab ye bhi iss ke hi ghalti hai

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heeba

They know today’s episode will be bad.. so they are giving us all this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ smart PR

https://twitter.com/isamratariq/status/1646184333110280192?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw

The last hug.🀣

Originally posted by: Moonks

πŸ˜† jab pata hai toh kyun maangte ho🀣 complete kiye bina waise hi kisi ko chain nahi padna toh jo hai dekh lo😳

I can’t even complain now πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚