Users

Frequent Posters

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heeba

Yeah THIS i did not like!!

Why make her so «dumb »

I hate that they are showing that the two educated girls in the family are dumb and the one uneducated bimbo is running the show…😡😡😡😡
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Bru I will not watch Wahaj drama ever again. This man can’t give 100% to one thing! He is all over the place ! Finish 1 drama, give your 100% then move to next. I bet it’s Wahaj who was also doing MPHT! So he disappeared

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

I felt like Maryam anas and haya was the main character today.

The trio

inko bhi importance milne do😆 you were right wahaj or yumna ka schedule match nahi hua kuch shoots ke during isiliye yeh sab main cast hai🤣
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

According to me, the episode was nice.It made base for future plots.

Maine tu without expectation dekhe thi and I knew koi meerasim scene nahi ayein ge tu I m ok with the episode

Originally posted by: TR_19

Consummation hua hai kyaa😆

Nahi😆

Word Count: 1

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

They know today’s episode will be bad.. so they are giving us all this 😂😂😂 smart PR

https://twitter.com/isamratariq/status/1646184333110280192?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Moonks

inko bhi importance milne do😆 you were right wahaj or yumna ka schedule match nahi hua kuch shoots ke during isiliye yeh sab main cast hai🤣

Seriously waste of 40 min

I am not even Tibet but excited for tomorrows episode let alone next week !they better end this soon

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Bru I will not watch Wahaj drama ever again. This man can’t give 100% to one thing! He is all over the place ! Finish 1 drama, give your 100% then move to next. I bet it’s Wahaj who was also doing MPHT! So he disappeared

Plz stop making assumptions

If he has handled both shows from the start.He could do this if he got any scene. Script writer ne scene nahi doya tu khud dal le apna scene.

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellme

Yar itni bar to jan de chukka h still she asking to esa hi bolega😒he is not like of cheap malik zubair Jo bs boley he is from those Jo boltey nhain kr Jatey hen❤️

I don't know mere samnea koi ladka Bodega that I can't die for you but can kill for you toh I won't consider this as love but obsession aur 10 km dur bhag jaongi 🤪

Anways thing is this is the murtasim merrab as a character don't like to be with he needs to calm down..

Edited by Chumu - 1 years ago

Seriously waste of 40 min

I am not even Tibet but excited for tomorrows episode let alone next week !they better end this soon

agar story mein 2 log hi hote toh MU nahi hoti na or uske bina separation nahi toh yeh sab toh jhelna hi hoga😆